⌖ 21

⌖ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⌖

⌖ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ⌖

"w-winwin ? what's going on ? how are you here ? you're not real !"

yuta screams.

"calm down i said. stop making so much noise. you want us to get found out ?"

winwin says to him.

"now darling, if you'd be quiet, i could start explaining to you."

so with that, yuta stills in his grasp, and listens to what he has to say.

"i told you i wasn't a game. i'm real. very real. just like you, and every other person. ah. now, where should i start ?"

winwin stops to think for a moment.

"well. you were correct about one thing yuta. i am behind all of this. but so are all the other "characters" in the ariels "game." ariels. if you rearrange the letters you get serial. as in serial killer. what we all are.

the letters stand for us. T is taeyong. N is for na jaemin. L is for lee jeno. J is for jaehyun. X is for lucas. his birth name is xuxi. and well. i'm S. my birth name is sicheng."

this is too much information for yuta.
so he just stays still and listens. although he
wishes he could stop.

"everyone who plays our game, becomes our victim."

"t-t-then....are you going to kill me ?"

yuta chokes out.

and winwin, or, sicheng laughs.

"oh no. i'd never do that. i like you too much. you could even call me a fan."

"what do you mean ?"

sicheng laughs again.

"i really didn't expect you to be like me you know ? like us. but this world is full of surprises.

"what do you mean ?!"

yuta raises his voice.

"the midnight murderer. a sleepwalking murderer who kills people in their sleep. this person may not even know that they're killing people. and well, they were right about the last part."

yuta freezes.

sicheng laughs once more.

"do i need to spell it out for you ? thought you've had enough spelling for the day. guess so. honey, yuta, you're the midnight murderer."