Chapter 38

I have been in hiding. I have only talked on the phone with the boys, I refused to skype. I haven’t seen them in months, they will be home tomorrow. I miss them, but I couldn’t show my face on skype. Why you ask? I am pregnant. I don’t want to tell liam because I don’t want him to be mad. But there is one person on the tour that knows. Luke. I told him, even though he was mad I chose Liam, he is the closest friend I have out of them. I was closed to all of them but luke always called.

I am  4 and half months pregnant. Liam would text me and asked to video chat. I came up with a reason that I couldn’t. But its tomorrow, I have to go to the airport with a very small pregnant belly. I wasn’t showing, you really couldn’t tell. “Auntie,”Cody shouted from upstairs. “Dinner!” he added. I got up from my bed and slowly went up the stairs.

“How are you feeling?” Savanah asked as I sat in the seat. “Sick,” I sighed. “Nerves?” CJ asked. “Yeah, I don’t want to lose him” I pushed around my food. “You wont” Savannah said. I took a few scoops of food, then I heard baby Diana cry. Savannah was about to get up. “I got it” I stood up and went to the living room where Diana was sleeping in the play yard. “Hey beautiful” I lift her up.

I sat in the rocking chair, I softly sang Diana. She slowly fell asleep as I sang. “See, you will be a wonderful mom” CJ said, he gently picked her up from my arms. I let out a yawn. “You better get to bed, you have a early morning” He helped me up, “Goodnight” I said at the basement door. “Night” I walked down the stairs and crawled into bed. I slid on Liam’s jumper on and look at my phone, there was a picture of me and him. Niall took the picuture. We were kissing at the beach. I smiled and kissed the phone and placed it down on the nightstand.

I only fell asleep moments later.

My alarm went off, 4 in the morning. I stretched and rubbed my eyes. I got out of bed 5 minutes of trying. I wasn’t going to take a shower, I took one yesterday afternoon. I took off my clothes, I was half asleep and I didn’t even want to be awake. I slid on a bra and my clothes. I looked in my mirror, I probably should be wearing something cuter, I haven’t seen my boyfriend in months. I brushed my hair out and put a beanie on my head. I slipped on my ugg slippers. I yawned again. It’s not like I can get starbucks for energy, no coffee when youre pregnant.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=130769983

I slowly went up the stairs and grabbed an orange juice. I opened the door and notice the brisk winter air. I shut the door and went in the mudroom closet and got out a jacket and slid it over my body. I walked back outside. I got into my SUV and noticed how freezing the leather seats were. I put the heat on, full blast. I waited for the car to heat up. I turned on the radio and put the Pandora app on. I put my one direction radio on. Judge me, I listen to my boyfriend sing daily.

I slowly drove off, to the airport. No one was on the road. I was alone on this world. I laughed at my thought. Water started to hit my wind shield. Great, its raining, it might turn to snow. I sighed I hate snow. It only took my 10 minutes to get to the airport.  The airport was definitely packed.

I put up my hoodie and slowly walked inside, I probably looked horrible. It was 5 in the morning, no one better judge me.

I was surprised to see there were no paparazzi here yet. I went in were you meet people that were landing. I sat down, and looked down at my phone. I let out a sigh looking at the picture of us. I opened up the messaging and sent him a message. “Hey, I cant wait to see you” I felt a tear well up into my eye. I don’t know how he is going to react when I tell him. I heard the loud speaker say that his flight was landing. I felt the nerves build up again, please don’t get sick.

I felt the baby move, for the first time. Not now, please. I felt myself shake. Calm down, you cant get nervous. I keep talking in my head. I saw the first boy, I think he moved fast so he could be first. Luke. “Cortnee!” he shouted. “Lukey bear!” I stood up and gave me a tight hug, “Oh, sorry little one” he whispered. The baby kicked him. I looked into his blue eyes, “Cortnee, don’t cry” he told me. “Im not” I sniffled. “He will be here any second” he whispered. “You don’t even look pregnant” he said softly. “Sh,” I hushed him.