I dont know to name this chapter!

Nagisachan22: We are back! And today I bring some people along!
Astel: Who are they, miss Nagisachan22?
Nagisachan22: Astel... Just call me Nagisachan22, Im still 15 and almost be 16. Im still young.
Chariel:Yeah... your the oldest among us.
Rika: Hey dont be rude, Chariel! Nagisachan22 is a sensitive girl that always cry!
Rever: To late she start to cry...
Star:Do something guys! Impact your good handle this kind of situation!
Impact: I dont know! I can do for kids but shes a total teenager.
Hope: *came towards Nagisachan22* *mumble something at her ears*
Nagisachan22:*blush* What?! How did you know?!
Hope: I have my ways. *smile like Sans* Anyway you said you bring someone.
Nagisachan22: Oh yeah! *open a portal and some kids came out* meet the swap crew!
???: What the hect just happen?
???: How the hell I suppose to know, Cherry!
???: Can you two stop fighting?!
???: So where are we...
???: Yeah!
Nagisachan22: Can you guys introduce your self. And tell your parents to!
???:Sure! My name Chary but most people call me Cherry! Im Papyrus and Chara daughter! You go next Star!
???: The names Star. My parents Sans and Frisk. This is my brother. *Push a boy*
???: The name is Mercy.
???: Wow your to simple Mercy! Oh and my name is Alpha! And this is my cute little sisther Daphne. We are Undyne and Alphys kids.
???: Umm... Hi...
Chariel: Why does my mom is with your dad, Impact?!
Impact: How the hell I suppose to know?!
Nagisachan22:They came from another Au, so its really normal you see your parents together with someone else.
Hope:Wow! Star you sure turn into a pretty when your older.
Star: Really.*star eyes*
Swao Star: I never knew my sister can dress like my Cherry.
Hope: What do you mean?
Swal Star: In my Au you always wear a dress. And girlish stuff.
Swap Mercy: Yup.
Hope:What?!
Cherry: Anyway why are we here?
Swap Daphne: Yeah...
Nagisachan22: We have ask or dare things.
Swap Alpha: Sound interesting!
Nagisachan22: Anyway this is one ask for Fatetale (Im using my own au by the way!) Daphne.

Swap Alpha: Sound interesting! Nagisachan22: Anyway this is one ask for Fatetale (Im using my own au by the way!)  Daphne

Daphne: What my favorite thing to cook? I dont really know for myself. I only cook things that he like...*Sad smile.* After all hes the one who encourage me to cook...
Hope: Hey... Its not your fault that hes in that situation. Its my fault.
Daphne: No its not your fault either, Hp. Dont blame yourself for what happen.
Hope: Yeah... But Im still hurt for happen back then...
Star: Dont be sad both of you! I know he doesnt want both of you be sad. *hug both Hope and Daphne *
Daphne:Yeah... you have a point
Hope: You know what, your are like a real star.
Star: And thats why dad give me the name. Anyway can I read the next question.
Nagisachan22: Sure.
Star: Lets see

Impact: Nagisachan22! Why did you ask them to give us question!Nagisachan22: Oh come on! Dont tell me you dont like it or perhaps that you want dare

Nagisachan22: Oh come on! Dont tell me you dont like it or perhaps that you want dare.
Hope: Yeah she has a point, and its not an embarrassing question like before for the two love birds before. By the way I like Honey and Porky stick.
Cherry: I like honey to!
Hope: Your like a sister I never have...*Tear of happiness*
Star:How about me?!
Hope: Your my real cute little sister
Rever:She really change after found a new crush.
Rika:You bet.
Chariel: Ugh... I hate the twin. Anyway I love strawberry and chocolate.
Star:I love candies
Alpha:I love my sister's cooking and ramen
Daphne: I love ramens the most!
Impact: Spaghetti of couse!
Rika and Rever: Our favorite strawberry cake!
Astel:Butterscotch cinnamon pie!
Swao Star: Green tea and taco.
Swap Alpha:I like ramen
Swap Daphne: Alpha's cooking and ramen are the best!
Swap Mercy:Taco and candies..
Nagisachan22: Welp heres the last ask.

Rika and Rever: uncomfortable... They like love each other to much and always kiss each other non stop.
Chariel: You guys make me uncomfortable because you talk at the same time!
Daphne: Chariel please, and it cant be help. I heard from my moms that Reika and *beeb* (Cant spoil for the fatetale reader.) are separated from each other for 700 years!
Rika and Rever: Fine....
Hope: I dont know. Our parents still obsessed with each other. And my mom still loke like 15 years!
Star: It can help our mom is not even human.
Hope: Yeah... you have a point.
Impact:They alway kiss each others non stop! And sometime I see them having a make out section. Ugh...
Chariel:Mom love to play dad's ears. And she always want to play mine.
Astel: I dont really know... they hug each other everyday...
Daphne: They just have se* yesterday.
Nagisachan22: Daphne! Dont say something like that towards the kids!
Daphne: Opps... totally forget about them.
Cherry: They always go on a date and make puns together.
Swap Star: They alway do things together. If they dont, my dad will cry.
Swap Mercy: *nod*
Swap Alpha:Nothing interesting, but hugs and kisses.
Swap Daphne:Moms sure do thats a lot!
Nagisachan22:Well that all for today! See you soon!