Morning or night, shy or not

Nagisachan22: It's been a while!
Hope: Ya sure take your time.
Star: Yeah! Where have you been?!
Daphne: I know she have her own reason for leaving us.
Nagisachan22: It's not that you guys have examinations in the past two weeks.
Impact: Your examinations in two week why it's so long.
Nagisachan22: You have no idea how much I suffer.
Hope: It's been a while since I have examination.
Nagisachan22: *Glare at hope.* You already graduate from high school at the age seven!
Hope: It's not that I hope to graduate back then. *wink at her.*
Cherry: So what do we have today?
Swap Star: I hope it's not an embarrassing thing.
Swap Mercy: Yeah...
Alpha: I wonder myself.
Nagisachan22: Okay Okay, here is the ask.

Hope: I'm not a morning person and I love sleeping in the night

Star: Well I like morning the most cuz nee-nee have the funniest face when she wake up.
Kevin: What?! How does she look like?!
Hope: where did you come from?! *kick Kevin in the face and send him flying.*
Rika: Thats probably a new record.
Rever: Yup!
Rika and Rever: We actually like the night the most cuz we can see star shining in the sky.
Chariel: Can you two... Just forget about it. I like morning since I can eat my grandmother butterscotch cinnamon pie.
Impact: I would like to play a guitar at night but my parents doesn't like it. So I play it at day. I still like the night the most.
Astel: Mostly morning because I sleep early in the night.
Alpha: Same thing with Astel.
Cherry: Night because I can watch some underage anime. And I'm not talking about hentai ok.
Swap Alpha and Swap Star: Same old Cherry.
Swap Alpha: The morning. I do a lots of morning training to maintain this muscle.
Swap Star: I love night because I can see some wonderful things that I rarely see in the day.
Swap Mercy: The same reason for Hope.
Swap Daphne: Yeah! You should see his face when he wake up. Oh, an I'm a morning person.

Nagisachan22: So you guys ready for the next question?
Hope:Sure... I used to be very sociable until what happen to Mercy. Because I trust her, she stab our back and the reason why Mercy in that situation,
Star: I'm actually more sociable than my sister. Sometime she worry about my safety and stuff.
Daphne: I'm actually more to extrovert than my brother. And Alpha is actually introvert but when Star around he totally act like extrovert.
Alpha: No I'm not!
Star:Really?
Daphne: Yup, that's how much he love you~
Alpha: Dont say that!
Nagisachan22: You guys better stop talking about that. Star already fall and her face is blue.
Star: H - he love me~ *eyes spinning around*
Hope: Sometime I dont understand love.
Chariel: From someone who has feeling for an anime character.
Hope: *Face turn red.* S-shut up! Allen Walker is hot and you know it.
Nagisachan22:Lets just continue.
Impact: Sure. By the way, Im most sociable inside this group plus I'm also a school idol.
Astel: I'm actually shy when I around new people.
Cherry: Well I'm able to make like 50 friend in an hour. So you can guess what kind of zombie I am.
Hope: Hey! That's my joke.
Chariel: I somehow able to get away from her. Anyway I'm not very sociable since most of new people scare of me.
Rika and Rever: We are prefer to have normal life as idols
Impact: Your not the only popular one!
Star: Isn't it nee-nee the most popular in this room.
Rika: Don say it...
Rever: She to perfect than us.
Impact: And somehow she already break almost 100 heart in one day.
Hope: You guys say something?
Rika, Rever and Impact: Nothing.
Swap Star: I'm in the middle. I can't say that I have confident or I to shy.
Swap Mercy:Same like Star but different resond.
Swap Alpha: I'm more extrovert than my sis.
Swap Daphne: I'm opposite from my brother.
Nagisachan22:Thats all for today!