Clint Eastwoods got AIDS

After eating her 3rd child, the queen went upstairs to her bedroom only to find Clint Eastwood.

"Clint what are u doing here?" She asked.

"Give me ur granny fanny." He Replied.

The queen could have called the guards but she was pulled in by Clints sex stroke.

"Take me you cowboy bastard." She screamed as she jumped onto Clints body and began riding him as he ripped open her dress in true pornstar style.

Clint used 5 viagras to keep his "Dirty Harry" up.

The Queen ordered prince Charles to watch but he couldn't manage it so he jumped out of Kensington's window onto the street where his corpse was raped by Sadiq Khan.

Clint was losing control of his boner so he needed something to hold it up. Something small- like Prince George.

Clint grabbed Prince George and wrapped him around his dick. Prince George began crying but the queen and Clint didn't care.

Clint was ready and so was the queen. So the Queen cummed into Clints urethra.

"What the fuck lady!" Clint Shouted. "You cummed in me."

Clint flew out the window back to his mansion in West Malling.

The doctor visited him the next day.

"Sir you have aids." The doctor said. "You got it from the queen."