two

"Well he has brain damage... " The doctor said to yoongi.

"omjc" Yoongi said before looking down with tears in his eyes.

It was all his fault. He made jimin chase him. He should be to blame.

"I would suggest getting some rest for now and coming back tomorrow for full results" The doctor suggested.

"ok thank you" Yoongi said before getting up and walking away emotionless.

When he came out all of his friends came running to him. Jin made his way through all of them.

"What happened?" Jin asked.

"He... Has brain damage... " Yoongi said sobbing.

Jin pulled him in for a hug and let go after a while.

"Do you wanna go see him? He's ready." Jin said softly.

Yoongi nodded and they were soon off to find jimin's room in the hospital.

Jimin had a concussion. He was sleeping right now. No. He was in a coma.

They soon arrived and stopped at the door. Yoongi quietly went inside. The sight that was in front him made him cry even more.

Jimin was laying lifeless on the hospital bed. He had cords connected to him. A IV in his arm and oxygen. What did he do?

He made his way over to him and held him hand.

"I'm so sorry jiminie"yoongi said quietly. He felt so guilty.

What if jimin died. What if he never woke up?

Yoongi sat in a chair next to his bed. He layed his head on the bed and looked up at jimin. He looked beautiful.

Soon yoongi fell asleep admiring jimin's beauty.

Was he gonna be okay?

-

OOOOOOF