beaten

I opened my eyes as I felt pain everywhere. I groaned and tried to pull myself up onto my knees but failed. What had happened? I tried to push myself up again and luckily, I was sitting up. I looked at myself. My arms we're bruised, my jeans we're torn along with my shirt, my stomach looked bloody, wouldn't be surprised if I broke a rib.
I forced myself onto my feet, hurt like hell to walk but I had to get to my hotel. Where Yuma and Anthony would be to help me. I slowly made my way out of the alley. Made some of Hollywood undead did this. I was able to make it to my hotel, lucky me, our room was on the first floor. I went to the room and knocked, too weak to get the key card from my pocket, that's if I even had it on me anymore. I waited for a few moments before knocking again. The door opened and Jimmy stood there. When he looked me up and down he helped me in "What happened?!" He asked. "I dont know... I just woke up in an alley like this... " I said, he helped me to the couch. Once I was sitting he grabbed his phone to call gadjet. After a few minutes of waiting for gadjet to return as he went looking for me. Such a sweet guy. He came back and gasped when he saw me "who Did this to you?! " He said running over to me. "I don't know. Maybe someone from Hollywood undead? " I said. He wasn't listening, too busy looking at my wounds. "You need a bath or something... " He muttered. "Please." I said, making a gesture for him to help me. He helped me and so did Yuma. Even helped me into the bath and everything. Good friends I'd say. After the tub was full and such they left me to my own thing. I let the hot water cover my wounds, felt nice.
But one thing was for sure; I was going to go through hell in the next few months...