finally free

It had been two weeks since I had been planing. I acted happy, and made more music just for that time before I went. I decided it didn't matter if the guys spat insults or anything, I'd be free in a few days anyway. So I went off again. Walking my usual route. As I walked, I heard someone call my name "Aron!" I turned to see j dog and Danny running towards me, the stopped in front of me. Before I could get a word out Danny spoke "Aron, your doing well again?" He asked. I nodded "yeah, I've been fine." He didnt mention the broken promise. "Thats good to hear, we've been worried" Jay said, he smiled. I forced a smile. "Well, good to know you guys care." I said, I wanted to leave already... "Well, we gotta go to the store to pick up some cigs, don't want the guys to get worried. " Danny said, with that, he and Jay walked off. I let out a sigh of relief. Now... A few more days... Then all my suffering would go away.

Three days later
I opened my eyes. I was still sleepy but got up anyway, didn't take my pills. I felt like shit and not only that, hate had kicked me hard. All I could get was hate it seemed. I didn't eat. I grabbed paper, a pen. It was about 12PM. Good enough for this. I started to write...

To everyone I know;I'm sorry I've had to leave you like this. I just can't take it anymore. It's been to much for me. To much hate and beatings and threats.
I'm sorry I'm such a piece of shit
I'm sorry I'm a horrible person who can't be trusted.
I'm sorry I can't do shit right.
I'm sorry for being an asshole...

I'm sorry, please forgive me for everything. Don't dwell on me for long. After a year you'll forget me, if you don't.. Well. Remember I will always be with you...

-deuce

Tears streamed down my face as I finished writing, being reminded of everything I had done wrong. Everyone who hated me... That's ending today, I put the note on the couch and put on my sweater, I Walked out of my house and left it unlocked. Closest bridge to me was far away, maybe an hour on foot or so. I'll make it there.

Danny's POV

I hadn't heard from him in three days... Was he ok? Was he doing well? I tried texting him, no response. "Jay" I called walking into the living room. "What? " He asked looking up at me. "Aron hasn't been responding, I wonder if hes ok... " I said, sitting next to him. "We could go check on him if you want. " He said, attempting to brighten the mood. "Yea, let's go"

Soon we found ourselves at Aron's house. We got out of the car and went up to the door, jorel knocked a few times, no answer. He tried the door. It was surprisingly unlocked "aron? " He called as he walked in, I followed behind him, he went to the kitchen, I went to the living room. I saw a piece of paper on the couch. Curious, I walked over, picked it up and began reading. As I read, I could feel my heart break. "JAY!" he immediately ran over, I showed him the note. He read it "oh no... Danny, theres a bridge near by... " He said softly. "Let's go!" I yelled. Pushing him to the door, he ran and I did too. We got back in the car and drove.

3rd person POV
Danny and jorel had made it to the bride in time to see Aron looking over the edge. Danny unbuckled his seatbelt and got out "ARON!" he screamed, Aron didn't listen, he stood on the edge, jorel ran over as Danny ran as well. Aron closed his eyes, right as Danny and jorel reached for him to pull him back, Aron jumped, they didn't get to him in time, Danny covered his eyes as he heard Arons body hitting the water below. "Danny... " Jorel quietly said "we gotta get help, the others, police, anyone" Danny nodded, jorel led Danny to the car where they got in and went to the police.

Six weeks later

Danny had left the band, he sat on his couch, his knees to his chest, crying. He hadn't been able to get over Arons suicide. Everyone was silent, people talked about him, only saying nice things. Others who had said bad things after Arons death were hated by Danny and the guys. Even if the guys were truly sorry for what they did Danny didn't forgive them.

Two days later

Danny laid on his bed, his phone buzzed, he ignored it. That's when, he heard something "don't worry, I'll always be here... " The voice was soft and Gentle. Danny didn't know if he was dreaming or not. But after that, he got better and felt that Aron was with him and that he'd never leave.

Even after it all. Danny could feel happiness, he knew that because Aron was free after all the suffering, he was happy now. They both could be happy now.