20

Niall woke up knowing that josh had probably already woken up to get ready for uni.

Groggily slumping out of bed and into the shower Niall smirked to himself as he remember his and Josh's events last night.

But immediately his mood dropped when her embedded Harry.

After showering and randomly throwing on a shirt and some skinny jeans Niall walked down stairs seeing josh making something. Niall walked up to him pecking his cheek. "Morning babe." Niall mumbled.

"Morning Ni." Josh spoke spoke something off in his voice. And Niall just hoped that he was finally going to tell him.

Flashback

Josh had just left the flat in a rush after waking up late. Niall had noticed josh left his phone behind.

Niall saw a text notification from Adam.

Whatever tell him soon.

Niall slid the unlock pattern and went to the messages

A. when are you going to tell Niall about us.

J. Soon I don't want to hurt him like in the past.

A.But we never done anything just confessed our feelings for each other.

J. I know but still. I'll tell him just not now.

Oddly enough Niall didn't feel in the least bit upset. In fact he felt happy. Niall had lost feelings for josh three months ago but didn't want to ruin their new friendship.

Flashback over

Josh looked over to Niall nervously "Um Niall could we talk?".

"Mhm sure what should we start with? I know how about you and Adams feelings for each other."

Josh gaped at Niall "how did-"

"Your text and I'm not mad as long as we can still be friends now go get your man. And don't loose him."

Josh nodded but looked at Niall "your not going to uni are you? Cause remember their doing the drug check."

Niall nodded laughing at how josh ran out of his flat.

Niall stopped laughing when their was knocking on his door.

Niall lazily walked over to it pulling it open. Immediately trying to slam it in there face. But Harry's foot stopped it.

"C'mon Niall can't we talk." Harry pleaded with Niall determined on getting Niall to talk to him.

"Um let me think about it. I'm done. Sure we can talk." Harry's eyes brightened looking at Niall.

"Really?".

"No". Niall said rolling his eyes. "Now move your fucking foot."

"Niall c'mon please give me ten minuets." Harry pleaded desperately.

Niall finally gave up letting go of the door.

Harry immediately walked into niall's flat looking at Niall.

"About yesterday. Yes I admit it I would of never know or talked to you if it wasn't for my mum." Niall could already feel the tears burning his eyes. He was doing great and now Harry waltz back into his life and every little thing determines niall's mood.

Harry took big steps towards Niall and when he was so close that there lips were almost touching Niall looked away. But Harry wasn't having any of it. He lightly touched under niall's chin forcing Niall to look at him.

"And I'm glad she made me do everything. Hell I'm even glad she made me walk out on you. Cause if she didn't then I would've never realized I love you."

Niall looked up into Harry's eyes. And Niall saw that Harry genuinely did love him. He genuinely did care.

"I love you too". That's all it took for Harry to crash his lips with niall's.

-------------IMPORTANT------------

A/n : Hiya guys this fanfic is soon coming to an end and yes I have another fanfic that will be released. Actually two. But I've learned in the past to never do to fanfics at once.

So i would really appreciate it if you guys would choose which one you would like me to start first.

Temporary Bliss:

Run. Run now and never look back. Don't fall under it's quite dark there. Push away the craving of his touch and stay away from him he's bad news anyways. Forget love and leave. The darkness is seeping through and you don't want it to get a touch of you. Cause the minute it does it'll want more and it will stop at nothing to get more. Throw away your fate and fight for yourself and yourself only. Save yourself and only yourself. Don't you get it? It's only a fucking game. A game that you have to,and will win.

------

Louis Tomlinson. The quiet one good grades. Outcast not many friends but who needs friends. Harry styles. Bad ass punk. He doesn't go to school dropped out. But he doesn't give a fuck. What happens when these two pass paths? What happens when demons are kicking and screaming and they won't be left behind. What if Harry doesn't want to be saved. What if he feels alive? What happens when fate doesn't like even the thought of Louis and Harry. What if everything fell into the wrong places and fates were twisted. With these two it's a recipe for disaster. When everything falls into the wrong hands of love When lust,want,Ecstasy,climaxes,drugs, alcohol,cigarettes,flowers,books, glasses, are all thrown together. All they have to do is lock there hearts up and chain them together to win this endless battle.

----

"As he touches you your skin it feels as if your skin is on fire"

"Yes yes it does"

"Stay away he's dangerous and you'll end up getting hurt"

"And this concerns you how"

"Listen kid he doesn't care about you your his one and only, but only When he's lonely"

"That's not true"

"It's just temporary bliss"

-•-

Angel With A Shot Gun:

Harry styles just wanted to get out of Cheshire he wanted to be free. One thing being free is too expensive. But lucky for him a nice comfy cabin is for sale in Bradford . But it's in the middle of no where. But Harry would take anything,so he did. What a stupid choice.

~•~

"Do I have to? Is any of this necessary?"

"Yes. Protect him keep him safe."

"Are you going to take this? Are you just going to agree? Your the devil you hate people."

"I'm afraid so."

"What makes him so special?"

"It doesn't matter Zayn. Just do it do it. Protect Harry styles."