Chapter 1

Ava Harris strutted through the mall making it her personal runway while getting stares from every direction. It was nothing unusual for her; everyone wanted to be in her shoes.

Rocking twenty-six inches of Brazilian hair that flowed down her back; ending just above her voluptuous stump. Couldn't nobody tell her shit.

Prancing into the Christian Louboutin store, she removed her designer sunglasses from her face revealing her natural dark brown eyes.

Growing up without a pot to piss in, Ava was determined to be on top by any means. At a young age, she began working at the popular strip joint called Fantasy Island.

She hit the jackpot by sparking the interest of a well known A&R rep and the rest was history.

"Mrs. Harris?" The owner greeted with a bright smile as he walked over towards her. "You see anything you like?"

Examining his physique, slightly full lips and hazel eyes she immediately turned on her appeal.

Her looks always got her what she wanted and where she wanted to be.

Being blessed with defined features and a banging body it was easy for her to get her way with anyone. Not to mention, everyone knew who her husband was and treated her with the utmost respect.

"Hey Todd," She said returning the gesture while placing her expensive Chanel handbag onto the counter. "Did my custom order arrive?"

He gave her an assuring smile before pulling the custom black box from behind the counter.

Her eyes lit up with glee as she removed the Uber, snakeskin, six-inch pump from the box.

"I love it."

"I knew you would." He said picking the box up from the counter to ring them up.

Getting a glimpse of his left hand, she immediately noticed his wedding band.

"You're married?"

He cleared his throat and directed his attention to his ring finger.

She continued. "I barely see you with your ring."

"Oh, this? I-I don't wear it all the time." He stammered. "I have my reasons."

Ending the small talk, she searched through her purse for her husband's Platinum Black card.

"Spending all my money, huh?" A familiar voice called causing her to turn around.

Her eyes landed on her dazzling husband, Cory as he flashed his million-dollar smile.

"You can't do that Cory. I almost-

Cutting her off, he pressed his lips against hers.

She smiled at him. "What're you doin' here?"

"I took the rest of the day off to spend with my lovely wife."

It was something about him she couldn't resist and that resistance was his money and their lifestyle.

Being one of Atlanta's top A&R reps, Cory dedicated most of his time toward upcoming artists. Causing him to put his relationship with Ava on the back burner.

"How's it going, Todd?" He greeted the owner while Ava finished her transaction.

"Good, Mr. Harris. Thanks for asking." He responded before going back to assisting Ava.

Cory's phone chimed with a text message causing him to pull his phone from his pocket.

He took a few steps back to reply to the message.