Chapter 5

"Spill. What is it?" Skylar asked while hitting my arm as we sat down on my king size bed.

She looked like an impatient five-year-old waiting for ice cream.

I opened my mouth to talk, but instead of me saying something a loud moan was heard. Skylar and I started howling in laughter, almost to tears. Once we calmed down I told her my plan, my really over Pluto stupid plan.

"Okay, I was thinking we walk downstairs, and see if they any shame. Simple." I said with a shrug of my shoulders and roll of my eyes.

"Let's do it." She jumped clapping her hands together, like a child.

We walked down the stairs with as much style as Sam and Dean Winchester. What we saw made us gag, then look at each other and gagged again. They had a small orgy, gross. Skylar ran up the stairs like Scooby-Doo and me as Shaggy.

"They have no shame," I stated while flopping down on my bed. 

"I can't believe they were having sex in the living room. In front of the window." Sky said almost amazed, as she closed my door.

Yes, they crossed the line. And yes, again they were doing in the living room in front of the window. Que the gag and eeewww along with shudders and night terrors. 

"Let's watch Supernatural." Sky suggested, jumping on the bed. 

"Yas, girl. Dean hella hot." I wiggled my eyebrow while I turned on Netflix.

"No, Castiel is hotter." Skylar protested as I shook my head.

"Blay, Skylar come downstairs," Raychel yelled right as I was about to push play.

"What!?" I and Skylar yelled at the same time while stomping downstairs mega angered. "We were about to watch Supernatural, you thot." We smiled and pointed at each other, leaning our heads back we smiled at each other.

"I'm staying with Larken this weekend." She stated while leaving.

She picked up a few small bags, leaving the rest of the bigs bags to Larken and Tony to get. Looks like they need help, wonder who's going to help them.  

"Whatever." I and Sky said in a union as Raychel looked at her makeup in a little compact mirror.

"Looks like you two need help." I voiced my thoughts as Tony looked up at. 

Tony huffed out a reply. "Yeah, help would be nice." 

Skylar nodded kissing her teeth as we stood in our spot on the stairs. 

"Wonder who's going to help? Larken needs help too, and Raychel won't carry anything over two pounds." Skylar picked on him as he looked up at us with pleading with his eyes. "Anyway, bye. Don't have a father-son baby with Raychel."  

Raychel, Larken, and Tony left out the front as a taxi horn honked, the bitch boys red in the face huffing and puffing as they carried there bags and Raychels.

I looked at Skylar and said, "Full out Supernatural binge. I got my food backpack."

"Yes." 

And with that, we got into my bed, more like a nest of pillows and blankets on top of a mattress with sheets, and watched Supernatural. Fridays are the best.