Chapter 13

She laughed and rolled down aisles as I did the same.

***

We finally got the food, sadly no toys, it was over 400 dollars. Skylar and I were trying not to laugh at the guys face, he was shell shocked.

Home, finally. On the door a note was taped to it, it read: I will be staying with Larken and Tony for a few weeks. 

Good, we get a break from her, I thought as we walked in with, literal, arm's full of the bags. And we stared our Supernatural marathon on Netflix.

I woke up to snoring Skylar. God, she sounds like a pig.

BAM!

Skylar shot up instant, candy wrappers falling off of her, wide-eyed then whispered, "What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything!", I whisper yelled back.

Whatever that was it scared the crap out of me.

"Damn it, London, what did you do?", I think Xavier hissed. 

Skylar looked scared for her life. I mouthed, 'Follow me.'

We tip-toed upstairs to my room. Skylar was standing by the door ready to bolt. I grabbed my pistol from under my pillow.

"Is that really necessary.", She whispered looking at me like I was nuts.

"Yes, we might be getting robbed. But then again it probably isn't.", I whispered, shrugging. 

We tip-toed back downstairs. Skylar grabbed the bat from the living room closet.

I had my gun in my right hand and cocked it. We entered the kitchen Sky turned the light on, and dropped the bat.