Forgiveness

Hey guys I hope you're liking the story! The music is just something to have in the background. Thanks for reading!

LUCY'S POV•

Yes! Gray is now my fake boyfriend! Eck.. sounds really bad.. heh.. well I should go to Fairy Hills and go talk to Juvia. I'm sure she'll kill me!

————————

"Juvia! Juvia, I need to speak with you!" I say while I knock on her door.

She opens and her face is shocked. "Love rival? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I need to talk to you about Gray." I said whispering.

"Love rival what have you done to Gray-sama?!" She freaks.

I went into her room and closed the door.

"STOP CALLING ME LOVE RIVAL!" I yell.

"Don't take away Gray-sama then!" She mumbles.

"Juvia.." I said while putting my hand to my head.

"Listen.. I need you to know that I'm dating Gray.." I said casually.

"W-What..? Juvia doesn't..understand.." she starts to quiet down.

"W-wait! It's fake dating!" I reassure her! Geez I don't even like Gray like that.

"What?"

"Okay listen, Gray is only fake dating me because I want to make Natsu jealous.. and Gray doesn't like me like that in any way! And I don't like Gray!" I explain.

"Ohhh Juvia thinks she understands. You are using Gray to get to Natsu? Not for Gray's charms?!" She questions.

"Exactly! Thank you for understanding!" I smile.

"Of course love rival! Juvia.. needs to ask though.." she starts to get fidgety.

"Is Gray-sama taken or does he like someone.. in the guild?" She blushed.

"Hm maybe after I get Natsu jealous.. we can have you confess your feeling to Gray!" I squeal.

"Juvia is too scared!"

"I'll be here for you Juvia! I'm sure you'll be happy in the end.." I smirked and thought of Gray's feelings.

"Thanks Lucy! Juvia is grateful!" She hugs me tightly and her head rest in my chest like a pillow.

"Heh yeah of course!"

AT THE GUILD WITH JUVJA, LUCY, AND GRAY

"Okay guys.. remember this is to make Natsu jealous!" Gray and Juvia nod.

"Come on Gray" I said and hold his hand.

"Oi! Everyone listen up! I know this is kinda out of the blue but! I don't care! Lucy and I are together and if you have a problem with it, say it to my face!" Gray says boldly.

I smiled and looked at Natsu.

His face is darkened. The bottle he's holding is being squeezed tight. It looks like it's going to break at any second now. He gets up and walks to me.

He immediately changed his expressions.

"L-Luce uhm not to be rude but I didn't know you liked.. Gray.." He said smiling and rubbing his neck. He couldn't even look at me in the eyes. But I could tell he was damaged.

"Yes, I have l-liked Gray for awhile.. heh so I'm going to be his new partner!" I faked smiled.

"Wait..? What?! No! You're my partner and Happy's! Like I ever let you leave!" He argues.

"Natsu. I don't care if you whine about this. I'm leaving this group so I can be with the love of my life!" I said whispering to him angrily. He's getting jealous.. just as I thought! In your face N-nastu?..

"Love of your life..?" He looked at me finally in the eyes. They are completely drained from life.

"You really are my weakness...Lucy.." he says and his face is covered by his hair and he removes his scarf and holds on to it by his side. I never seen him take off his scarf. At least for a small reason. Did I hurt him that bad..? What did he mean by weakness... he usually has a warm surrounding by him. But it felt so cold.. crap... I did the worst huh..

2 AND A HALF WEEKS LATER AND NATSU HASNT BEEN TO THE GUILD.

"Happy, where's Natsu.. it's been forever." I asked him.

"To be honest.. he's home Lucy.. I can't bare to see him like this anymore so please go help him." He asked while eating fish.

"Okay.. thanks Happy.."

I walked out and headed to his house.

I opened the door and see a huge mess.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FREAK NATSU?!

I found my way into his room.

"Natsu? Why are you just laying down and not at the guild.." I asked quietly.

No response.

"Natsu"

Nothing.

I tapped on his shoulder and he flinched.

"Leave me alone Lucy.." he said coldly.

"No, you need to come to the guild!" I said sadly.

"Oh so I can watch you and Gray all lovey-dovey.. like hell." He said muffled by the pillow.

"Gosh Natsu! It's not my fault that you're jealous! If you just hadn't fallen for Lisanna, I wouldn't have gone out with Gray!" I yell at him.

"Lisanna? What..?" He said confused.

"I know you like Lisanna.. you blushed for her and she gave you a big old hug. And you look at her like she's your future wife.." I mumbled.

"Are you fucking serious.." he said with emptiness.

I never heard Natsu curse.. I must of really pissed him off.. I regret this so much.. it's really all my fault.

"Yes.."

"Lucy.. she asked me if I liked you.. of course I blushed because it's true. Then she said that she would help me try to win you and everything. I was so grateful because I knew it was going to be hard for you to get you to fall in love with an idiot like me! But no! You instead assumed that I liked her! Lucy! You have no idea how much you hurt me because you jumped to a conclusion! Especially Gray.. I helped him try to get with Juvia and this is how he repays me.." he starts to tremble within his words. "Igneel left me.. I couldn't read or write that good...I'm not strong as I'm suppose to be.. I made Happy worry for me.. and worse of all.. I lost you.."

I.. I can't say anything, I'm in tears. I did this to him.. I hurt him.. he's been hurt countless and I became another reason why he should have regret in his life. All because I assume one stupid thing..

"Natsu.." I said sobbing.

"Leave me alone for awhile. okay Lucy? I'll be fine soon.." he starts walking out.

He doesn't even call me Luce anymore.

"Natsu!" I yell.

"Oh by the way.. there's uhm.. money on the table for your rent.. enjoy the rest of the day.."

The door opens

Slam

I yelped at the slammed door. He even got me money.. how could I be so selfish?! I'm the worst! How dare I say I love him! A-all I do is hurt him! It's unfair.. to think.. he was talking to Lisanna, about me and he blushed. He must of seen me with a lot of boys and kept it all in. I hate this.. I hate myself. I hurt him.. I can't fucking forgive myself!

..I know he wouldn't forgive me..