How it all started

Hope that you guys like this new story. I just wrote it because I'm bored and had nothing to do. Well, I actually wrote in a while back, but thought you guys might not like it. So enjoy the story and please leave a comment. Also, for the first three chapters, the ninja are wearing normal clothing. And everyone, except Jay, will change into their ninja suits. 😉😎😊

Jay felt sad. He was sure that the others didn't mean to make him sad, but they did. He was all alone in the temple with nobody to hangout with. Well, he wasn't totally alone, Misako was there, but she was to busy looking at maps, trying to find out where Wu was, so he decided not to bother her."What a great way to spend my day off." Jay said sarcastically to himself.

Lloyd had given the ninja the day off after all the hard training they've been doing lately. Each one had made plans for today, except Jay.

Zane was going to Borg Industries to ask Cyrus about Pixal. Cole was going to check on his dad after he was taken by Krux and Acronix. Kia and Nya were helping their parents move back to Ignacia. And Lloyd was helping Ronin and Dareth do something.

At first Jay thought that he should visit his parents, but they called and told him they both had a cold, and didn't want to give it to him. So that left him with nothing to do.

He felt a little hurt that nobody even noticed he was going to be alone. He didn't want to be a bother to any of them and tag along, so he'd just have to find something to do today. Plus, he was to afraid of going with Nya because of her father.

"What can I do today?" Jay asked himself. The only thing that he could think of was trying to fix something around the temple, but there was nothing to fix, not even a single vehicle.
Then it hit him. He could take a spin around Ninjago on his lightning bike. He hadn't been riding it much since the Hands of Time were defeated, so it was perfect.

Jay quickly grabbed his keys and went to tell Misako. He lightly knocked on the door, and after no one answered he took a peek inside. He saw Misako was fast asleep on her desk. 'Probably from all the work she was doing these last few night instead of going to sleep' Jay thought. Jay decided to just go and not wake her up, since she had al lot of sleep to catch up on.

Jay decided to go on a simple trail between the Forest of Tranquillity and Wildwood Forest. 'What could go wrong?' Jay thought to himself as he started the bike's engine.