RUN!!!

Here's a new chapter of 'Lost Ninja.' There's only one chapter after this one 😢. This book has been really fun to write, enjoy the chapter.

Sara and Jay had been running for a while. They were both getting tired and fast, especially Sara, who was supporting Jay as they walked.

"Just leave me Sara, save yourself and get away." Jay said, trying to get Sara to get as faraway from Pythor as possible.

"And leave you behind so that lizard can do who knows what to you." Sara said "No way."

Jay knew it was a losing argument, so he just helped as much as he could. He put most of his weight on his his good leg, and tried his best not to scream in pain because of his cracked rib. Thankfully, Sara healed his concussion and the scratch on his arm.

Sara was surprisingly strong for someone who grew up in a cabin in the woods. And she moved pretty fast too. If Jay wasn't weighing her down, she could be halfway out of the forest by now.

About half an hour later, Jay winced in pain. He was holding in as long as he could do the could get further away from Pythor, but he just couldn't take it anymore.

"Do you need to rest?" Sara asked after hearing his painful cry.

"Yay, but only for a minute. The further we get, the less likely Pythor is to get us." Jay said.

Sara stopped by a stream and sat Jay on a large rock gently, she didn't want to hurt him more.

"What's hurting more, you ribs or your leg?" Sara asked, ready to heal.

"It's mainly my ribs, it really stings." Jay said, still a little sore from their walked over.

Sara wastes no time and puts a hand on Jay's rib. Her hand then glows for about thirty seconds, the returns to normal. Jay's ribs still hurt, but slightly less.

"Sorry, it takes a lot of energy out of me." Sara said, looking a little guilty.

"It's fine Sara, I wouldn't want to to feel to weak and get hurt." Jay said, smiling at her.

Sara smiled in return and helped Jay up. "Let's get moving before that snake gets us." She saids and they start walking again, only this time, not as quietly. Jay wouldn't stop talking.

"So, do you know where we're going?" Jay asked, concerned about where they were headed.

"I have no idea." Sara admitted. "This is actually my second time actually looking around the forest."

"What do you mean?" Jay asked again.

Sara sighed and said "My father never really wanted me to leave the cabin. He said everything I needed was inside. We even have a little garden to grow our food. So when I heard your crash, that was actually the first time I went beyond twenty feet of my home."

Jay was surprised by this. Sara never mentioned that she never even left her little home in the woods. He just thought that she's never left the woods.

"So you never left this forest?" Jay asked, even though he already knew the answer.

"No, although I've always wanted to." Sara said. "But I've been to scared."

Jay was about to reply that she shouldn't be scared, but they heard a noise in the bushes.

"Is it a bear?" Jay asked.

"I don't think so." Sara said, dragging her and Jay away from the bushes.

Jay was praying that it wasn't Pythor, but it wasn't his day. Pythor crawled out of the bushes and smirked at them.

"I found you." He said.

Sara quickly dropped Jay and and grabbed a tree branch. She Swung it at Pythor, hoping to scare him away.

"Get away from us you ugly lizard." Sara said, knowing full well that Pythor was a snake.

She managed to get a hit on Pythor, but that just made him angrier.

"You stupid girl, I'll have you head." Pythor said. He was about to hit her with his staff when a stick hit him in the face.

Sara turned and saw Jay throwing rocks and sticks at Pythor. She couldn't help but smile, happy he had her back.

"That's it, I've had it with you two. You've been more trouble than you're worth." Pythor said and knocked Sara next to Jay.

They both lied on the ground, powerless to stop the snake from doing what he was about to do. Pythor raised his staff and got ready for the final blow.

"Any final word?" He asked. Sara and Jay looked at each other.

"HELP!!!" Jay yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Not what I would have gone with, but suit yourself." Pythor said.

He raised his staff yet again. Just as he was about to hit them both, Sara said "The ninja, behind you."

" Ha!, I'm not falling for that again!" Pythor said.

Little did he know, she wasn't lying.