Missing Ninja

Happy Halloween!!! I hope you enjoy this new chapter of Lost Ninja. It's like my version of Halloween candy for you. Please comment and enjoy this new chapter. 😉😊🎃👻

Nya was so happy she couldn't stop smiling. She was shopping with her mom in Ignacia for groceries. She normally hated shopping of any kind, but loved spending time with her mom. It was their opportunity for Maya to learn all she missed with her "baby girl".

"So, just to recap, you drowned the Preeminent and destroyed all the ghosts, besides Cole at the time, the first time you use you used your true potential." Maya said, impressed by her daughter.

"Yep, but the others destroyed most of the ghosts with their aeroblades, I just shot a few ghost with water." Nya stated humbly. She was enjoying her time with her mom.

"That's far greater that when I discovered my true potential." Maya said as they started to walk home.

"How did you discover your true potential?" Nya asked. Maya said "It was when I confessed my true feelings for your father." She smiled at the memory.

"So dad was the reason you unlocked your true potential?" Nya asked again.

"Yes, I was so scared that your father may not like me or just think of me as a sister, that I keep my true feelings hidden. I only told my best friend at the time." Maya told "But when we were in a crisis, and I thought we were going to die, I confessed my feelings for your father to him and it activated my true potential."

"So the phrase 'the truth will set you free' was true for you." Nya said as she and her mother laughed at the statement.

"I suppose that is true." Maya said as she opened the door to the blacksmith's home.

"So, has there been a special someone in your life?" Maya asked, putting the groceries away.

"Yay, there is a special someone." Nya said, smiling widely just think of him.

"Who is it?" Maya asked, eager to know. "It's actually Jay." Nya said to her mother. Maya's smile seemed to widen as she heard this.

"And believe it or not, I'm the reason he unlocked his true potential." Nya said.

"You'll have to tell mom that later sis, it's time for dinner already." Kai said, coming into the room with Ray, who thankfully didn't heard what they were talking about.

Nya and Kai said their goodbyes to their parent and formed their dragons. Soon, they were halfway to the temple when they saw three other dragons approaching their's.  It was Cole, Zane, and Lloyd.

"Hey guys, how was visiting your parents?" Lloyd asked as they flew to the temple.

"Great, and how was your day off." Kai asked. "It was good" Lloyd said. "Mine was great." Cole said. "And mine was good." Zane said.

Cole quickly realized something was wrong. There was less talking happening, and no sign of Jay. He quickly asked "Didn't Jay go with you two?"

"I thought he went with you." Nya said, noticing no sign of her beloved blue ninja. "He may still be at the temple, or he might be at his parents, we'll call and ask them once we're back at the temple." She said.

Once they were back at the temple, and saw nothing, except a sleeping Misako, Nya call Ed and Edna to see if Jay was their. She got an answer to the cell phone on the second ring, and heard a tired sounding Edna.

"Hello, who's there?" Edna asked.

"It's Nya, Edna." Nya said "Is Jay over there with you?"

"No, me and Ed are sick and didn't want him to catch our cold. I've got to go, but it was nice speaking to you Nya, feel free to call again later." Edna said and hung up the phone.

Nya ran to the others to tell them what she heard. "He's not at his parents, so where is he?" Nya asked, obviously worried about her blue ninja.

The other ninja all shrugged and Kai said "We can look for him tomorrow, it's to dark outside, and we're all hungry and need food."

Nya sighed, knowing her brother was right. So all the ninja ate dinner silently and went to bed. Although Nya couldn't sleep, to busy think about her wonder boyfriend. "Jay, where ever you are, I hope that you're all right." She said as she closed her eyes, and fell asleep.