00

"Guys, lets just skip and go to mcdonalds" Ari says to her group of friends. Thinking about it, they all eventually agree. Since its the end of the school year, they arent learning or really doing anything in there classes. So skipping now wouldnt effect there grades, just attendance.

Walking in the harsh wind, they make it. Ordering some food to share, they get a table in the back of the restaurant. "Can you believe it"Aris friend Joy says. "Uhm believe what?"her boyfriend Woojin says as he looks over at her. "One more year and were graduating. Like wow"Joy says in aw.

"I mean cool I guess" their other friend, Yeri says. "Well I think its cool at least jeez"Joy defends. "Oh yea"Ari says sarcastically. Changing the conversation, she stands up "Imma take a piss". Putting her red hair behind her ears, she turns and goes to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, she walks back to their table to everyone talking up a storm. Just then, Aris brother walks up to their table. Her friends go quite and they all look at him. "What do you want Seungmin?"Ari says with annoyance. She looks at his friend beside him for a second before looking back at him.

With laughter in his voice he begins to talk, "Han Jisung wants to ask you out". Confused on who that is, she furrows her brows "who?". Seungmin looks at his friend and they both start laughing and then walk away. Confused, Ari turns to her friends. They all dont know who that is either.

Joy decides to look him up on Instagram and facebook but theres only old photos of him on there. Ari shrugs him off. Thats probably the last time she'll hear of him anyways so she doesn't think to much about it.