02

They set a day for there date. She couldn't sleep at all. There date isnt untill 6pm but by 3, shes all ready. She feels a bit silly but shes just too excited. They decided to watch a comedy movie at the theater. Her mother agreed to drive them aswell.

Ari puts her hair down and does her make up. She wants to try to impress him. Thinking about it,  this is actually the first time shes going to see him in person. She feels kind of scared but not worried. She likes him for his personality so his looks dont matter.

After waiting for hours, her and her mother finally head out and drive to his house. Waiting for a few minutes, he still hasnt come outside yet. "Go to the door and get him" her mother says with a nudge. Sighing, she gets out. She walks up and knocks on the door. Opening it, she lays eyes on him.

Her heart pounds, damn hes hot she thinks to herself. They both get into the car but Aris too nervous to look at him. She didnt expect him to be this cute. The car ride is silent but Ari just really doesnt know what to say. She doesnt wanna say something weird.

Eventually they get to the movie theater and the two hop out of the car.  Kind of awkwardly they walk into the theater and order tickets. Ari keeps hers in her purse. They sit down next to one another in silence. She looks at her phone for a second but then puts it away.

After the movies over they walk outside together. "What do you wanna eat?"Jisung asks and looks down at Ari. Her cheeks turn a bright shade of red,  "Uhm I don't know. Im bad at making decisions". A soft chuckle comes from him so he continues, "want pizza then?".

Ari nods and they head across the street. After the pain of picking a table and ordering food, they begin talking to one another. She tells him a bit about how schools going for her and he does the same. She never realized they have some classes together. Though truthfully shes just wanting to pass.

Afterwards they take the bus home. Its dark outside and getting rather cold. The bus ride takes little over a half an hour. Once they get off, Jisung walks her home. Smiling at her step she waves,  "I'll see you later huh". He nods and begins to walk away. She goes inside but peeks out the window to watch him leave.

Her hearts fluttering, she feels so lucky that someone like him likes someone like her.