01

Schools out for the summer finally. Ari has nothing much to do other than her job. She just spends hours on her laptop watching videos. Its been like this for about a week since school was let out.

Ari sits at the kitch table on her laptop and her headphones on. A few hours of this pass by, shes not bothering anyone. Hee mother walks up to her so she sighs silently to herself. Taking off her headphones,she looks at her. "I wanna tell you something"her mother says with a huge smile. Feeling like its a trap, Ari doesnt respond.

"Do you know Han Jisung?"she asks. Ari shakes her head. "Well he wants to send you a message"she then adds. "Who even is that? I mean he can yea, I dont care. But who is it?"Ari asks. "Youll see"her mother then says and walks away. Shrugging her shoulders, Ari goes back to watching videos.

She waits hours for Jisung to message her. Late in the afternoon and he still didn't message her. Getting annoyed,  she decides just to do it. She types him in on Facebook and brings up the chat. She sends him a friend request and types to him.

Ari:  Hello :)

Jisung: Hi

After an immediate response,she stunned. Hes been online all day. She face palms but continues to talk to him.

She talks to him for days. Shes enjoying talking to him more than she thought she would. Hes nice and easy to talk to. She starts to develop a crush on him. Not for his looks but for his personality and how he is towards her.

-3 days later-

Ari goes on break at work. Getting some food, she sits down in the staff area of the fast food restaurant. One person has been on her mind all day. Jisung.

She takes out her phone but gets a bit nervous. She doesn't want to bother him but she desperately wants to talk to him. She swallows and texts him

Ari: Hey :) Im on break right now
        so I cant talk for long

Jisung: Thats fine lol

Ari: Whats up?

Jisung: Nothing much lol.
              Just chilling

Ari: Nice nice
Ari: so Uhm could I ask you
        something?

Jisung: Yea sure

Ari: Uhm well I was wondering if
        youd wanna maybe go out
        with me

Aris break is close to an end. Her hearts pounding. She almost doesnt want him to answer until after work but thatd be 5 hours of stressing over his answer. Seeing him text back sends her heart into her throat.

Its a bit soon she admits but she cant help but want to date him. She wants to hang around with him in person.

Jisung: Sure. We can go to the
              movies lol

She leaves him on read since she needs to get back. But she has a hugge smile on her face. She cant wait.