1st chapter •♠️• Legacy

1st chapter of Kingdom Crown
•♠️•
Legacy

Deep in the dark reaches of a world called Pengrala, rages a never ending war. Summoned upon by a devil blinded by his venture for never ending power.

Prince Xevlin, the successor to the throne of Pengrala and head of the 15 Shadowbringers approaches the throne to conclude a bloody battle to face the devil who started it all...

Dirt and dark dried up blood stained the obsidian black sword. It's edges bruised and misshapen. Worn from its many life threatening battles.

For once, The blade lie still, pressed lightly against his black robed shoulder. His torso covered in golden plates. Designed with intricate patterns that looped like vines.

His brows sown together. Infuriated, his green orbs nearly glowing. His face lightly glazed with drops of blood and his breath demanding to much oxygen.

"Took your time, Prince."

Prince Zevlin slams the door behind him.

He speaks, Still Attempting to catch his breath, "Well then... I hope you've prepared yourself to die during my absence."

Rulzio chuckles, "No, not any time soon sadly." He stands from his throne. As he stand he eclipses the light shining from the windows behind him. A black shape of Rulzio was only visible through Zevlin's squinted eyes.

"Let's finish this game, shall we?"

Rays of white light begins to beam down from the elegantly designed domed ceiling. The gears that adorned the small tip of the dome began spinning until the whole room was blanketed in blinding white light.

It all became quiet. The light reached it's peak then began to fade.

"Do you know what this is, my Prince?..."

Prince Zevlin slowly started to regain his vision again and he reopens his eyes. He sees Rulzio with a giant Greatsword in his hands. Rulzio's hand wrapped tightly around the grip. Glowing in a crystalized rainbow pattern until the sword finally showed it's final blend of gold and white colors.

"The weapon of the gods. A prize possession of the mine in fact. It's called The Infinity Blade."

Prince Zevlin's heart sank. His eyes narrow in anger trying to show no signs of weakness, "That's..." He murmurs to himself unable to complete his sentence.

A large cracking noise erupted from the crystal palace's core. The floor below them began to tilt. Furniture slid down the slanted floor. Crashing through the glass surrounding this floor, falling hundreds of feet before smashing to shards seconds after. The floor was cleared for the two now.

In the beat of a heart, their blades clash. The impact of the two almost shattering space as shock waves splash visible waves in the air.

Sparks fly where their blades meet. Zevlin tilts his blade letting Rulzio slip past, releasing the immense pressure behind his blade.

Zevlin jabs at Rulzio with three quick precise thrusts, thinking he found an opening. His rapier blade hiss close cutting the air, hairs away from Rulzio.