Chapter 13

"Do you wanna watch some tv now" Brock ask frown as he helped him up.

"ok, I'll get the beer and you can go turn it on," Frown said smiling and opened the fridge up.

Brock walked to where the tv was and grabbed the remote. He sat down on the couch and turned the tv on. Frown walk in a plopped right next to Brock. Once Brock found the tv channel Frown gave him his beer.

----

Hawkadile was walking around the castle fuming about the new housemates. They were just going to be trouble, he knew it. He stepped into the tv room to see the two watching football.

"Hey what teams are on?" Hawk asked walking up to them.

"Oh hey, it Blocksbrigg and The Bricks," Brock told him.

"Oh ok," Hawk said and walk out. Hawkadile kinda wanted to sit down and watch the game too but it would be weird with those two there.

Hawk instead walked down to Dr.foxes lab.

"Hey Dr.fox!" he said to her as he walked up.

"Oh hey Hawkadile," She said turning around.

---

"YESSSS!!"  Master Frown and Brock yelled as one of the teams made a home run. They both took a big swig of the beer and set it down.

"Hey what are you guy doing?," Unikitty asked popping her head into the room.

"Watching football," Master Frown said not looking away from the screen.

"Oh cool! Hey sis, wanna do something?" Puppycorn asked walking in.

"sorry can't but...um you can watch football with them," Unikitty said as she picked him up and put him next to Brock on the couch.

"WHAT!? I don't want to watch tv with him here!" Puppycorn said pointing to Master Frown.

"Rude" Frown said under his breath.

"Just pretend he's not there," Unikitty said and walked off.

"Fine" Puppycorn said and sat down." OH, Football!!!"

"Do you like football?" Brock asked him.

"Oh yay its the best" Puppycorn said wagging his tail.

"Ya, its pretty great," Brock said looking at the tv.

Master Frown was not very happy with Puppycorn here.  Frown couldn't snuggle up against Brock or give him a quick kiss. Frown was going to make up for that.

All three watch football together. At times Puppycorn would give Master Frown a rude look and Frown would return it.

----

[BI]-*WARNING* 15+ ahead. If you can't handle smutty Shaz dont read-

"Ok the game is over," Frown said getting up and heading to the kitchen with his beer can. He threw it away and walked back to Brock and Puppycorn.

"K I'm going to go find Hawkadile," Puppycorn said and jumped off the couch and ran out of the room.

Frown waited until he couldn't hear Puppycorns footsteps.

"I Missed you," He said falling into Brocks' arms. Brock fell back and landed on the couch with Frown on top of him.

"I missed you too babe," Brock said kissing him.

"I kinda feel horny" Frown said stroking the side of Brock.

"Why don't we go up and lock our door," Brock said in a smooth voice.

"I would love to" Frown said getting off of Brock and walking to there room.

"Wait up," Brock said and got up off the couch.

They both got to the room and locked the door. Brock threw Frown on the bed and held his wrists.

"wait, look in that bag over there," Frown said and looked at a bag.

Brock got off of him and looked in the bag. There were two handcuffs and a policeman outfit that was Brocks size.

"Oh ok, so we're going to have fun like this then," He said and pulled out the handcuffs, looking at Frown with a smile. He put the outfit on and handcuffed Frown to the headboard of the bed.  he climbed on top of him and started kissing him harshly. Frown tried to fight back but failed miserably. Brock started to kiss down Frown's neck, getting to his chest. He looked up at Frown who looked like he was in much pleasure.

"Ahh, Brock don't stop" Frown complained.  Brock slid the only remaining piece of clothing off of Frown and pulled his self up. Their eyes locked as  Frown inhaled sharply. A few tears leaked out of his eyes.

"You ok babe?" Brock ask before doing anything more.

"Just ____ ME ALREADY!!!" Frown said still handcuffed.

"Ok but you might not be walking after," Brock said and continued.

"mmmm yes" Frown moaned.

"Harder babe"

"no ow too hard too hard"

Both Frown and Brock were panting.

"Babe I-I think I'm going to ___" Frown whisper yelled.

"I-might-to" Brock said between breaths.

"I'm going to-to ahgggggg" Frown moaned.

"Ahggg" Brock moaned and ---- out of Frown. Brock layed himself on top of Frown panting.

"You're so good at this" Frown whispered to Brock.

"I love you so much," Brock said to him.

"I love you too" Frown whispered. "Can you get these off now" Frown asked him looking up at the handcuffs.

"I need a minute," Brock said out of breath.