1

I stared myself over in the mirror. Mainly I was making sure I didn't violate and dress codes, wouldn't want to distract any boys. My skirt was short, just the way I liked it. My t shirt that I cut into a crop showed of my chest nicely. Didn't someone say "if you've got it, flaunt it". That's exactly what I did. I had being accused many times of getting implants, truth was unlike the cheerleaders, I was gifted by genes with the chest that they paid 10k for. I wasn't popular, I just blended it but that's how I liked it. I pulled on my heeled boots before grabbing my bag and making sure my winged eyeliner was even.

I didn't like school. I didn't like the environment. Everyone cared to much about who was dating who, or who was wearing what. At Davenport high I had three nicknames; virgin mary, big blonde, and famously single. All these names came from the football team. Virgin mary, because they've never heard a sex story that involved me, and big blonde because I'm blonde and have a big chest. Famously single on the other hand a teacher started that the boys went along with. I had a boyfriend or two but never told anyone. To everyone at this school, I was single and apparently famous for it.

It was the end of summer break which meant the end of week long parties. I was an outsider, but got invited to every party. I sighed and walked into the school, preparing for another lot of boredom.

"Charli!"

I turned around and was engulfed by Josie, my friend since kinder.

"I missed you!" She yelled, letting go of me.

"You saw me yesterday" I laughing taking the latte from her had. "Thanks, now I might survive."

Josie laughed drinking her hot chocolate, "I'm still hung over from yesterday."

Yesterday may have being a Sunday, but that doesn't mean there wasn't a back to school party.

"Ugh, I hate assembly's" Josie mumbled as we walked into the hall. We sat in the middle and waited for the principal to start his welcome back speech.

"Who is that?" She said in a more happier mood. I followed where she was looking and saw a talk man with long hair and beard. He was in trackies and t shirt so he was obviously the new p.e teacher. I hoped he was. I couldn't stand Mr Jay.

"Welcome back students" the principal started, but I zoned out and scrolled through instagram.

I looked up to see the man now standing next to the principal. "And we are lucky enough to have retired WWE superstar Seth Rollins as our new wrestling coach"

I stared at the man who is apparently called Seth. He is a wrestler? He looks so familiar.

"He will also be joining Mr Jay's p.e class in teaching self defence."

Oh damn he is still here. If he was joining Mr Jay that meant he would be teaching my p.e class.

"Mr Rollins also owns his own wrestling academy, so he will be very good at his job."

I spent the rest of the assembly trying to figure out where I had seen Mr Rollins before. Josie and I walked down the halls for our first classes, English, history, and creative wiring. Although I didn't concentrate, I couldn't get Mr Rollins out of my mind. Creative writing was my favourite subject. Writing was my way of expressing my emotions. I didn't excel in maths, chemistry, or science. I was okay at biology, but preferred literature subjects.

I couldn't wait for lunch, but there was one thing in the way of my lunch break, p.e. I had to survive through Mr Jay's and now Mr Rollins' class before I could eat. Usually I would skip p.e, but I was too curious about Mr Rollins.