6

It was Saturday and Colby had managed to get through the week without breaking my arm. I stayed with him a lot, I hadn't actually stayed at my own house since I met him in Monday. In three months Colby had no worries about our relationship being illegal. I would be eighteen, and finally finished school. It was hard to see him through the halls and not call him Colby. He was still at me to join the wrestling team, but it just wasn't my thing. Most people were worrying about their university options, I wasn't. I was applying for three universities, but only wanted to get into one. I had my heart set on Iowa university. I also applied for Pen state and Ohio.

Colby was at black and brave taking a class, whilst I was at the mall shopping with Josie for an outfit for the weekend. She was angry that I didn't go out yesterday, but in the end didn't care as that party got raided. I hadn't told Colby I was going out, and I didn't plan too. I was just going to 'go to Josie's for a while.' I didn't know how long I could keep this up without Josie finding out, she is my best friend.

"How about this" this held up a short dress that barely covered anything with the neck low and revealing. Although the material was gorgeous, I just couldn't now.

"Too revealing" I said to her as I continued to look through the racks. She almost dropped her shopping bags.

"What? The Charli James not wanting to wear anything revealing?"

I tired to ignore the shocked look on her face. I couldn't wear that, especially since Colby worked at the school. A dress caught my eye. It was short, but did cover my ass. The neck was low, but not too low that you could see everything. I ran my hands over the sequins, knowing this is the one.

"That'll go great with your tie ups" Josie said, looking over my shoulder. Josie had settled on a pastel jumpsuit as we paid and headed off to the bottle shop. Our friend used our real drivers license and altered the date of birth. I had my license, but didn't have a car.

We pilled a carton of cruisers and beer into Josie's car, with multiple packs of cigarettes.
"Should we do caps tonight?" She asked as we drove back to her place. I hadn't done caps in a while, only powder.

I shrugged, "sure why not."

I left my dress at her place, dropping off my shoes that I had in my bag. I got Josie to drop me around the block before I walked into Colby's place. He was home and yelling at the tv as I walked in the door. He paused the game as soon as he saw me.

"Hey babe, how was the mall?" He asked as I sat next to him.

"It was good." I cuddled into his side as he continued playing.

"What are you doing tonight?" He asked, killing someone on the screen.

"Going to Josie's for a while" I answered probably too quickly. He raised his eyebrow but continued gaming.

"Do your homework first" he demanded. I forgot he worked at school. I sighed and went into his room, grabbing my school bag.

Colby continued to yell at the tv as I tried to write this stupid poem. Love, what is love? It was hard to do things with Colby yelling. So far, all I had written was 'love is fucked.'

"Can you shut up? I'm trying to write something" I yelled to him. The yelling stopped and so did the game. I continued to write ideas, not realising Colby was walking into the kitchen.

"Can I shut up?" He asked with an amused expression, leaning against the door way. I dropped my pen and looked at him. "Can I shut up, in my own house?" He laughed again.

"Colby I-"

"No" he cut me off, "I get it." He grabbed my book and my pen, pulling me out of my chair. "You want a quiet place to work." He pulled me into the lounge where he had paused his game. He dropped my things in a corner next to the tv. "Here you go."