Chapter 12

Kartik was seating with Natasha in the garden but he was missing Naira.. his Naira.. he was checking his phone time and again..

After a few minutes..

Kartik : Nats.. ek minute ! Ek baar naira ko call karlu..

Natasha agreed to it happily..

He called but her cell was switched off..

Natasha : Kya hua??

Kartik : Phone off aa raha hai..

Natasha : Oh.. koi nai baad mein kar lena..

He nodded and they continued their chit chat..

Naira came home.. barged open the gate and ran straight away to her room before even Akshara could understand anything..

Akshara (to herself) : Arey isse kya ho gaya?? Accha chalo baad mein puchungi.. thakk gai hogi..

Naira closed the door of her room with a thud.. and fell on the bed digging her head in the pillow..

She kept on crying..

Around night Akshara saw the door to be still closed ..

She banged on the door to call her..

Akshara : Naira!! Naira!!

Naira (sniffing) : Ji mumma!

Akshara : Beta pleases bahar aao.. dinner karlo phir so jaana.. haan?? Subah bhi thik se naashta bhi nahi kia tha..

Naira was going to say No! But she thought not to disturb her parents anymore.. if she says no then they will ask her and the matter will unnecessary get complicated.. therefore she half-heartedly agreed to have dinner..

Naira opened the door..

Akshara : Beta tumhe kya hua? College mein sab thik to hai??

Naira : Ji mumma sab thik hai.. chalo na bhukk lagi hai..

She avoided the conversation and had dinner..

Meanwhile Kartik tried to contact her several times but everytime her cell was switched off..

Naira went back to her room after the dinner..

Naira (to herself) : Tu kyun itni upset hai Naira?? He just loves someone else and dating the person.. you should be happy na! Yes Naira you should be happy.. you should be happy for your best friend.. and if you can't be happy, just avoid but don't disturb him..

A week passed and a lot of changes took over these 4 peoples..

Naira maintained a distance from Kartik.. they never talked like before.. they never met like before..

Kartik tried talking to her at times.. he really wanted to.. but she didn't let that happen..

Naira and Kunal became really close over these days, they spent a lot of time together.. But she knew Naira wasn't all happy and he wanted to do something for her..

Natasha always gets pissed off as Kartik keeps on talking about him and Naira all the time.. firstly she was kinda okay with it but as time passed, it went on increasing.. Kartik kept on blabbering about Naira to her..

Kartik noticed Kunal and Naira spending a lot of time together.. he felt jealous but he couldn't possibly do anything about that.. I mean if he does that would not make any sense right..?

On a certain day, Kartik and Natasha were going towards their class, hand in hand when Kartik saw Kunal passing by..

He quickly stopped and called him from behind..

Kartik : Kunal!!

Kunal turned back..

Kunal : Hm!

Kartik hurriedly went forward..

Kartik : Kunal, Naira ko kya hua hai.. I mean woh thik to hai na..?

Kunal: Haan thik hai woh! bilkul thik hai.. balki khush hai..!

Kartik : Umm.. matlab!?

Kunal : Matlab kya tujhe nahi pata..?? waise pata chalega bhi kaise..!  (looking at Natasha) you are now dating and all..

Kartik (sternly) : Jo bhi batana hai thik se bata.. ghuma kyun raha hai..?

Kunal : Actually I feel bad for you, you know! Kya kar dia yaar tune! Kho dia tune usse yaar!

Kartik was really getting disturbed now by the way Kunal was playing with his words..

Kartik : What do you mean??

Kuanl : Arrey you still don't get it! (Smiling to the fullest) I and Naira are dating each other..

Kartik felt his world crashing down at the moment he heard what came out from Kunal's mouth..

He jerked off Natasha's hands and instantly held him by his collar..

Natasha got startled by his sudden action..

A weird sound "wooh" escaped Kunal's mouth upon suddenly getting held by his collar..

Kunal tried to remove his hands.. umm tbh he didn't try too hard.. he was enjoying it actually..

Naira who was coming this side only staring from far.. when she arrived closer she could clearly see the scene and then almost reached the spot running..

Naira (huffing a little) : Kya ho raha hai yeh??

Kartik, Kunal and Natasha looked at Naira..

Oh! Not to miss out, there already gathered a large number of students to enjoy the scene and get pleasure out of that..

--------------------------------------------------------

Do give your reviews..

--Adhira