Hikaru x reader

[Hikaru x Reader]

Hot 'n Cold by Katy Perry

A/N: hey everyone, so sorry for taking so long to write this, I have been so busy with getting ready for school and all this other personal stuff. Anyway I hope you enjoy Hikaru's story: 3 ALSO if you haven't read Karou's story so you can kind of get the basic idea of Hikaru's story... I think.

I was standing outside the front door of the Suoh household. I wore a pair of black flats along with pairing it with a strapless floral print dress. I had lined my [e/c] eyes with black eyeliner and shaped it to the style of a wing. The door opened and there stood Haruhi.

"Hey [y/n] come on in." she smiled. Walking in I began to admire the interior. "Come with me [y/n]." Haruhi said as she started to walk towards the sound of the muffle music. Nodding I followed he and opened the door and walked inside. Music played as girls danced. I continued to follow Haruhi. She led me to where all the hosts were and a couple of females. Suddenly Renge ran up to me.

"Pick a number [y/n]" she said cheerfully as she held out a tray full of numbers.

"Why?" I asked curiously. Renge chuckled at my question.

"We are playing thirty minutes in heaven silly." She smiled.

"I thought it was only supposed to be seven minutes in heaven Renge." I stated. She shook her head.

"Tamaki made it thirty minutes, he said it would be more fun." She replied. "Now pick please." Renge continued as she held out the tray again to me. Sighing I grabbed number five. Renge handed the tray to Haruhi then dragged me and practically threw me into the closet before I could protest. Sighing once more, I sat down leaning my back against the wall. The door opened not long after I sat down, I looked up to see Hikaru casually walking in. he sat down beside me and glanced over at me.

"Hey." He said as he looked me dead in the eyes.

"Hi." I said in response as I looked back into his own eyeballs. The room went silent for a couple minutes as we had this sort of stare off.

"You're pretty." He smirked. I quickly looked away as a tint of light pink came onto my cheeks as blush.

"Too bad you dye your hair." He said looking away as well.

"I don't dye my hair." I stated, looking back at him in confusion.

"Oh, then your natural hair is beautiful then. Too bad for the split ends though." He stated as he lightly grabbed a small bundle of hair and observed the ends. Rolling my eyes and huffing lightly I closed my eyes. My head hung down as my breath began to even out as if I was sleeping. For being locked in a closet with Hikaru, I was pretty relaxed.

Suddenly I heard the shuffling sound of movement and the heat from someone's breath on my lips. Keeping my eyes closed I kept pretending I was to be asleep.

"I can't believe she fell asleep. How lame." I heard Hikaru groan. "Well at least I can do this before she wakes up." I heard before I felt a pair of soft fleshy cushions onto my lips. I leaned forward and kissed back. I opened my eyes to see his reaction. He quickly pulled back as I began to smirk. "You tricked me." He said before grasping my cheeks in his hand, his thumbs gently caressing them before he leaned in. Once again I felt the soft cushion of his lips on my own. My hands went out and I placed them on his shoulders. Hikaru deepened the kiss by tilting his head and moves his body closer to my own.

Suddenly he grabbed my hands and used one of his hands to pin my own above my head as he split the kiss and began to kiss down my jawline onto my neck. Each kiss that he placed on my neck felt hot until one spot made me shiver. I felt his smirk against my skin as he began to suck on that particular spot.

"Times up!" Renge yelled as she quickly opened the door, taking a picture of our current position. I was pinned against the wall on the ground with Hikaru in between my legs, his head nuzzled into my neck. "Looks like someone was having a sexy time." Renge teased before Hikaru stood up and walked out casually, his hands in his pockets. I got up, fixed my dress and walked out. "[y/n], is that a Hickey?" Renge asked.

-Fin-