Haruhi x Reader

haruhi x fem!reader
I kissed a girl by Katy Perry
A/N: hey guys! I'm glad to be up and writting again. Finals have been kicking my ass and überly stress me the fudge out so yeah, here is the haruhi x female reader fanfiction.
WARNING: don't like Yuri, don't read.

My shoes clicked against the floor as I ran through the coradors. My [h/c] locks flowing in the window as I continue to run on top speed to get the the doors of music room #3.
I had recived a special invite from the so called "host club." I had just moved from the Americas here to Japan so the whole "Host Club" concept was a new to me.
Haulting to a stop, I peered up to classroom number to make sure I was about to walk into correct room. Reaching out my finger tips took hold of the handle before turning it open.
Suddenly rose petals gracefully few towards me as I was blinded by a bright light.
"Welcome Princess [y/n]." I hear as the blinding light begins to fades to the normal brightness. I entered the room to see the aleaged host club, their President or as he goes by "king" is second year Tamaki Suoh, the Vice President being Kyoya Ootori. But then there was a boy named haruhi. His lovely brown locks and his smooth brown eyes.
"Welcome to the host club princess~" Tamaki said as he held out a marvelous fullt bloomed red rose.
"Thank you." I stated as I accepted the flower from the blonde teen.
"So my darling, we heard it was your birthday today, so we would like to offer to you as a present from the host club and all expenses payed date with our haruhi~" Tamaki stated as he brought forward haruhi.
"There is a local festival we can go to [y/n]. also it would be a nice way to show you around japan" Haruhi stated with a smirk. "What day would you like to go [y/n]?" Haruhi asked me.
"Well we can go saturday would that work for you Haruhi?" I questioned. The other host where attending the other guests arriveing.
"Saturday would be great. I'll see you then oh here." Haruhi pulled out a sticky note and a pen and wrote down his number and handed it to me before walking of to tend to his own guests. Smiling I left the host club to go finish some dreedful mathamatics problems.
~~~
I stood outside the carnival gates I was wearing a simple maxi dress with comfortable pair of flipflops. The sun was shining niceing and for spring, it was quite warm.
" [y/n]!" I hear, looking around i see haruhi running towards me. Smiling and walks towars him. "Sorry it took me so long to get here." Haruhi said as he bowed his head in apology. Smiling, I grab his hand and walked into the carnival.
The whole day we spent ridding rides, playing the simple carnival games, Haruhi even won me a stuff teddy bear that was half my size. At the end of the day haruhi and where sitting down sharing a funnel cake. Haruhi suddenly became very serious
"[y/n], i need to tell you something." Haruhi looked me directing in the eyes. My mouth was full so I nodded in response. "I'm a girl."
I looked at him my eyes widdening alittle. I finished chewing and took her hand in my own.
"I'm always up for new things. Be my girlfriend?" I asked sweetly. Haruhi gave a nod and we ended this sweet cheesy date with a gentle first kiss.

-the end-