chap7 -the prince returns-

'Today's the day. The day Ant comes home and saves me from this nightmare.' A certain minecrafter thought in dread as he awoke that morning. His blue eyes scanned his surroundings. 'Wait….I'm not in the mess hall….did i pass?' With a tired groan he climbed out of bed to change out of the dress from last night.

Sparklez' shower lasted for a while. Most of the time it was him thinking about what today will be like. The Prince and the King would be coming home from signing the peace treaty. The Ex-captain will work to the bone to satisfy the prince's needs. A faint blush came to his cheeks as he thought 'Maybe some certain "needs" will need to be satisfied?' Though it was a hopeless dream Sparklez did have a crush on the royal but he knew the rules.

'A commoner can't be with a royal without the law being changed. They have to marry one of royal blood. A commoner. He'd never go for me even if i was still captain would he?' Deep sighing followed the water being shut off. 'Yea right. When water flows in the Nether.'

Because the minecrafter was still in thought he didn't notice a certain prince standing in his bedroom doorway. Crimson eyes scanned his tan body with a cool smirk. It soon turned evil when he saw Sparklez undoing the towel around his waste to dry off his hair. Pausing after opening the towel the maid looked about his room confused. Was someone watching him?

The wolf whistle behind him answered his question causing him to yelp and drop the towel. Before he could cover himself again 2 dark blue gloved hands rested on his hips and hot breath bathed his neck leaving a lingering scent of apples in the air. "I Should've come here sooner if i had known you'd put on a show like that…." Ant breathed onto Sparklez' ear. A deep shade of red spread over his face as the prince pressed his body to his.

Sapphire locked onto crimson as the prince rested his chin on the maid's shoulder. This was not only embarrassing, as well as fulfilling one of Sparklez' dreams, it as also arousing to think that the royal was with him while he was naked. Shaking his head free of mental lust the ex-captain grabbed the prince's hands and SHOULD'VE pulled them off but instead just held them there. "When did you get back?" He spoke in a hushed timid voice.

"20 minutes ago. Felicia said you were taking a break after you got washed up today. Since it's so late in the day I wanted to see if everything was alright. You must've slept in." Ant shrugged casually. His goatee rubbing and scratching against his damp shoulder. Suppressing a pleasant shiver Sparklez spoke again. "So you let yourself in? You do realize how embarrassing this is right?" A calm chuckle vibrated from his back as gloved thumbs started to rub small circles on his hips.

"I guess i did and yes i know this is must be awkward for you. I haven't seen you in over a week." He sighed moving his arms to pull his friend into a tender hug. The blush grew more and more intense when he felt a familiar growth against his rump. "I had hoped to hang around the city with you, dressed normally of course, but i guess the plans will have to change now that I've been greeted with," A soft kiss was placed on his neck making the ex-captain gasp softly. "Such a pleasant sight."

'This isn't right! He's a prince! I'm a captai- wait no I'm a MAID now! Still this isn't right!' Sparklez' mind whirled with confusion. One side told him to break away from the prince and deny his interests. His friends would never let this go! The other side told him to let this happen. Besides he did have a crush on the royal….didn't he? Another kiss on his shoulder made up his mind. Slowly the maid turned around slipping his arms around the prince's neck. From his forehead to his shoulders a deep red covered him.

Ant's expression was soft and caring. He brought a hand up to stroke the minecrafter's cheek. As soon as he first met Sparklez on the maiden voyage of his dad's armada; the prince fell for him. He fell HARD. Ever since he fell for the captain he wanted to be around him more and more but his father forbid him to go near the armada to let them do their work. Instead Ant hung around Team Crafted, a group he knew Sparklez was friends with, to learn as much as he could.

With a happy sigh the royal leaned down resting his forehead against his maid's. His eyes filled with emotion as though he was trying to tell the other how much he loved him with just a look. Apparently that look got through and was returned with a pair of soft lips upon his own. Crimson eyes slipped shut as his hands held Sparklez' face tenderly to his own.

A soft groan slipped out of the ex-captain as his own eyes closed. The royal's tongue teased his lips, begging to be let in, causing them to open. Ant naturally won dominance as the 2 appendages toyed with each other. One of his hands slid from Sparklez' face down to his neck, to his shoulders, then returned to their previous perch on his hips. All the while his maid's hands combed through his hair before gripping tight onto the thick black locks.

The need for air soon became more urgent as they went. Finally the 2 separated panting softly with their tongues peaking out keeping a connection of saliva between them. With dopey grins they held each other close catching their breaths. It wasn't until a soft knock on the cottage's front door that the 2 came back to reality. As quick as he could Sparklez grabbed his towel again, now aware he was naked in front of the prince, and covered himself up looking embarrassed as ever. All the while Ant ran downstairs to deal with the interruption.

"Yes?" Ant growled out opening the door. His growl stopped instantly at the sight of his own mother. Her cold red eyes looked down on him with authority and bitterness. "Don't talk to me in that tone." She hissed stepping into the cottage. "I came by to see if your new maid, Sparklez i believe, would fetch me some things from the market while you two were out and about." The queen eyed the cottage without a care. Ant knew why she was really here. He just hoped Sparklez wasn't tricked into her deceptive lies.

"What things? Maybe i can give him a list?" The prince leaned against the wall folding his arms. His mother's eyes glanced at him spitefully before she turned to him. "The items i request of him are personal. I'LL give him the list when he comes down." Ruby and crimson locked onto each other for what seemed like hours before the fast paced rumbling of bare feet charging down the stairs broke contact.

Sparklez paused at the bottom of the stairway. The 2 royals didn't look all that pleased to see him nor each other. Before he could speak the queen stepped up to him and offered a slip of paper. As his cautious hands took the parchment she spoke low and cold into his ear. "If you don't do as this list says I'll PERSONALLY have you executed. Understand?" Blue eyes widened in fear before he nodded.

With a cruel smirk the royal left her son and maid alone. He looked at the paper and paled instantly. In an instant he thrust the paper out to the prince, letting him take it, before charging back upstairs to cool off. Once he was gone Ant looked down to see if the paper was listing anything bad. everything on it was worse than he thought.

'Sky's Amulet? The Armada's royal crests? DAD'S ORDER OF MEDICINE?!' The prince scanned the list, and the threats scribbled at the bottom, in total horror. Of the things to never mess with or take it was these three things. Sky's amulet was a gift from the king and taking it without reason meant you were a traitor to the crown! The royal crests? They were solid diamond. Thieves were imprisoned until they were too weak to lift their own arms!

The worst of the worst to mess with, though, was the king's medicine. Years of fighting and protecting his kingdom's people has brought on a cluster-fuck (lol my favorite way to describe a mass of problems :3) of medical problems. His medicine eased the pain in old wounds as well as kept internal wounds that cant heal from becoming a huge problem. It's why the king had become a recluse! He cant move much without quickly being consumed in agony.

'She wants him to take these? Mom's up to her old tricks again.' Crimson eyes narrowed dangerously as he tucked the list into his pocket. 'Not this time. I'm showing this to dad when we get back.' As if on cue Sparklez came back down the stairs changed from his casual jeans and T-shirt to his jacket, pants, and shirt. He was still a little pale but now his color was coming back and a soft smile had appeared. "Shall we go?" He perked a brow at his royal friend.

The prince nodded smiling weakly. 'I'll talk with him about this later. For now let's have some fun' He thought to himself. Just as he turned to leave with him the minecrafter knelt down to put on his shoes. A deep blush spread over the prince's shocked face as he realized that Sparklez had put on the red lingerie without realizing it. A sly grin came to him. 'This is going to be TOO much fun!'