Affair 0.0

Ashton Fletcher Irwin

It was a day as all the others. Sitting backstage after our concert at the Where We Are tour of our friends One Direction, the most popular, boyband in the world. The boys just ended their show and came to the chill-out room, where we were sitting. Luke was tweeting, Michael and Calum were playing fifa, again and I was just texting with Brittany, my girlfriend.

"Well hello lads." grinned Niall.

He plopped down beside me in the sofa. Luke looked up and smiled at the five boys, who were entering the room.

"Again texting with that hot girlfriend of yours?" asked Niall.

I nodded. A little frustrated because he just called my girlfriend hot. Okay, I know I should see it as a compliment but it is intimidating. She is mine and she always will be.

"Lukey!" Harry screamed and opened his arms for a hug of the giant one.

Louis and Zayn were arguing about something while Liam was watching the boys playing fifa.

"I am going to make a call." said the curly one with his emerald eyes.

Niall looked up at him and frowned his eyebrows. 

"He is acting so weird the past days.", noticed the Irish one.

His blue eyes looked at me, asking for some confirmation. I nodded. It was true, Harry was acting weird and we had no idea why. Yesterday I saw him talking to Paul about something. When you ask me it seemed mysterious. The Irish one held is phone above his head and took a selfie with me. It looked ridiculous but we wanted to make the fans laugh with it. We were also just some random guys making music and being ourselfs. 

"Ash? Did you call Brittany yet?" The giant one asked.

Frowning my eyebrows I looked at him. Why would he care if I had called my girlfriend yet or not... Okay, no Brittany and Luke had some history together. No not in that way but they used to be good friends, but than we started dating and we went on tour and it just all faded away you know. They were still friends but not as good as they were supposed to be.

"Yeah I did she asked me if you were okay by the way for some reason she is worried about you." I said.

You could hear the doubt in my voice. The doubt because I didn't know what was wrong with Luke. He was acting weird and none of us knew what was going on in his head. I hoped it was a girl but I was scarred it was something else, since he had hard time because of all the pressure. All the nerves he got when he needed to go on stage became too much for him. One day he just passed out. In sudden way he was insecure and I know fans wouldn't notice it because when he was on stage he always rocked but behind the scenes he was always freaking out. I was worried about him because I saw him as my little brother.

"Guys! I have an announcement." a hoarse voice resounded through the room.

A tall curly haired man, with a lot of muscles and his emerald green eyes walked in the room and just smiled while he was looking at us.

"Stop grinning Styles and tell us what you wanted to say." Louis said.

"Gemma is coming with us on tour." He smiled.

Gemma Styles was his sister. I had seen her a several times. She was nice but we hadn't really talked or something.

"But for you three." Harry said while he was pointing at Luke, Michael and Calum.

"Don't get it in your head to started something with my sister. She is unreachable okay."

My three bandmates nodded . He wasn't pointing at me because he knew I had a girlfriend. 

"It is awesome your sister is coming." 

Niall seemed excited, but he was excited for everything.

"Horan, the rule is also for you." Decided Harry.

The sound of laughter filled the room. Someone was blushing and ha was sitting next to me. If I was him I would probably do the same.