Chapter 10 - Forever

EEEEEK!

I saw Garry being chased by a statue. It clawed him on his hand which left him a brutal wound. "Garry!" I shouted. "Huh?" He tripped when he saw me. "Ib!" He grew a big smile on his face. I threw him back his lighter. He flicked the lighter and pointed it towards the statue, causing it to burn. "Ib! My rose! Thank you so much--- Aaah!" He forgot he had a wound. I covered the wound with the handkerchief in my pocket. "Heh. Thank you, Ib for saving me... Again. Err." He shook his head.  We both ran back upstairs. "Huh, what happened to Mary?"

"She's no more.. Let's go" I smiled.

We arrived at the gallery several minutes later. It was still dark as I remembered. "I know where to go!" I grabbed his hand. We went to the painting on the second floor where I first got into this world. "You sure this is the way out?" He asked. I nodded. I took the first jump. "Come, Garry!" I said joyfully.

"Garry,"

That girl looked unfamiliar.

"Lucy!" His eyes grew wide open. "Garry, come with me." She said. "No, Garry! That's not her!" I shouted. "Don't you want to see your sister again? I missed you so much.." She walked closer to her. "Come with me, brother." She smiled. "Garry! No!!" I pounded loudly on the surface because I'm not sure if he can hear me. 

He took her hand.

No...

"That's the brother I know!" Lucy smiled.

"Garry!" I shouted as loud as I can. "SHE'S NOT YOUR SISTER, YOUR SISTER'S DEAD, REMEMBER?"

He turned to me. "Ib.. Ib!" I think his conscience was back. "This is the way out!" I shouted. He let go of her hand and ran towards the portrait. 

"Fabricated World"

"Brother! Where are you going?!" Lucy shouted. "I'm going home." He smiled and jump towards the painting.