•hook up•

(smut oops)

jungkooks POV

fuck he was gorgeous. he was just staring out the window while we were riding back to his house but fuck he made it look so hot. he was so perfect. he looked like a god while doing simple things and I could only imagine what he would look like on top and inside of me.... or at least only imagine it for now ;)

I smiled to myself and turned to look out the window.

I was suddenly pulled from my thoughts when we stopped in front of a house. I glanced out the window. holy fuck he was rich. yoongi thanked the driver and paid him. "do you own this?" I asked, staring at the huge house in front of me. "yea. I live alone though so like. kinda pointless yknow?" he told me as he walked up to the door. he scanned his handprint and entered a code and the door opened.

"welcome to my house, baby" he said with a wink as he gestured for me to walk inside. I blushed and looked at the ground as I walked inside. but when I looked up. holy fuck. he had the most gorgeous living room ever.

(these house pics are random pics I found online but holy heck do I love them and I feel like there yre very "Yoongi" if you get when I mean)

he laughed when he saw my face. I was in shock. this wasn't some random SoundCloud mumble rapper. this was. like an ACTUAL famous, rich rapper. holy fuck.

"wait. you're like. actually a rapper. holy shit. I didn't know that" I said in awe. "yea haha. I'm also the CEO of my entertainment company but that's not important" he said with a shrug as if it was no big deal while walking into his kitchen. I was rich. I was a singer, dancer and modeled. but I was fucking poor compared to him. Jesus Christ. I didn't know someone could be this rich.

his kitchen was just as gorgeous

why did he have such a big pretty house if he lived alone? that didn't make sense to have such a huge house when you live alone

why did he have such a big pretty house if he lived alone? that didn't make sense to have such a huge house when you live alone. wouldn't it be sad to not share it with someone?

"want something to drink?" he asked, scanning the fridge before grabbing a Berry la croix. "uh, iced waters fine" I said with a smile. he smiled back and filled up a glass with ice and water.