•morning•

jungkooks POV•

I woke up to another person cuddling me from behind. I realized I wasn't in my own room and tried to figure out where I was, letting the memories of last night flood back in.

The date, the car ride back, the talking, the immense pleasure... Yoongi.

"You awake baby boy?" I heard him ask against my neck. causing the hairs to rise and me to get a tingling sensation. "mmm, yes" I said softly. shifting around so I could face him.

he smiled at me. and ugh he was so pretty. his messy blonde hair was pushed back and out of his eyes. showing his forehead. (WHICH NEVER HAPPENS DESPITE HOW GOOD HE LOOKS SHHDHS)

"did you sleep well?" he asked me. "yes, your beds so comfy. I could sleep here forever!!" I exclaimed, stretching out on the bed like a starfish. he laughed at my reaction and that made me feel nice. his laugh was so nice, it made me happy just from hearing it.

we sat in silence for a few minutes. he was staring at the ceiling, and I was staring out the window behind him. he had such a pretty house, and a perfect life, so why didn't he have a girlfriend or something? I'm sure any girl of guy would be lucky to have him. and he could get anyone he wanted so- "what are you thinking about?" he asked while turning to look at me, interrupting my thoughts.

"I was just wondering shy with all your money, fame, power and stuff why you're single and hooking up with random guys" I said staring back into his eyes. he seemed to think about it for a while "I guess I never realized that haha" he said with a gummy smile.

he sat up, with the sheets still covering his lower half. we hadn't put on clothes before sleeping, partially because we were tired and forgot, but also because it was kinda unimportant. I stared back at him as he stood up to get dressed, pulling on his boxers, then a pair of black joggers. 

"do you have clothes?" he asked while looking through his closet. "uh, I have the stuff from yesterday. I'll get dressed in that" I said, already pulling my underwear on and collecting my clothes from off the floor. "nononono" he said walking over to me taking my clothes out of my hands and replacing them with a clean pair of underwear, gray joggers, and a black t shirt.

"I can't take these, they're yours!" I exclaimed trying to grab my clothes but he stepped in between my clothes and me.

I looked up at him. "it's ok. obviously I have the money to buy them again if necessary. however, I'd like to see you again. so you can give them back then if you want" he said as he walked off to put on a shirt.

"fine. but not because you want me to wear them. it's because I want to" I said while putting his clothes on. they smelled like him.

"uh huh, sure sweetheart" he said back sarcastically brushing through his hair and loosely styling it. I fixed my hair too and we walked into his kitchen to get something to eat.

while he was looking through the fridge, I was just sitting there awkwardly. so I built up my confidence and asked "do you actually want to see me again?"

he stopped what he was doing and turned around confused. "yea?? why would I not want to?"

"I dunno.." I said looking at the counter shyly "I guess no one's ever wanted to see me again. I'm always just the one night stand" he stared back at me, thinking. "yeah, I'd meet up with you again. you're great and our personalities seem to go together nicely. You said you're a singer so maybe you could help with vocals on tracks or something. but if like to see you soon" he said, turning back to making food. I softly smiled to myself.

--------------------
AN
wowza. so idrk what I'm doing with this story. I have ideas. but kinda struggling with it. also I know one night stands typically don't like talk and give eachother clothes and make breakfast and stuff. but shhhh. that's how it's going down with this story. hope you enjoy!