[97] 24 Signs That You're in Love

24 Signs That You’re in Love

1) You forget about your ex

Gone are the days when you glance up and down the street while leaving the house. Long gone are the mornings spent peering quizzically into every car that passes by. When you’ve fallen for someone new you often forget all about your ex. This is a good sign and you know you’re ready to move forward with your new relationship.

 2) You can’t stop thinking about them

No matter what you do, they’re on your mind. They’re the last thing you think about before going to bed at night and the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning. When you’re in love you can’t help but let your mind stray and more often than not it’s to thoughts about your significant other.

3) You think their awkwardness is cute

You’ve noticed the funny way they hold a pen and how they stutter a bit when they’re nervous. When quirks like these bring only a smile to your face, you know you’re smitten. Not only have you noticed these patterns but you’ve also embraced their adorableness. Aww!

4) You have great chemistry

Love can only exist if there is amazing chemistry between two people. If you’re not sure whether you two have it or not, you don’t. Chemistry isn’t something you can fake; it’s exciting, passionate, fiery and electric. It’s a force that shouldn’t be tampered with and without a doubt cannot go undetected. When you feel chemistry with someone you will be able to feel it in your body, mind, and soul.

5) You stop checking out other people

You don’t care about the cute guy at the coffee shop or the blonde with the perfect body who walks by your office every morning. What was once second nature will cease all together, and that’s when you know it’s time to follow your heart. [yeah..]

6) You can’t wait to spend more time with them

You begin to dread saying goodbye at the end of the night. Three-hour dinner dates become 48-hour dating marathons. When you’re in love you can’t wait to see that person again, no matter what. Suddenly your favourite games or TV shows don’t seem so important anymore.

7) You’re always checking your phone, just in case

You send little texts all day and keep checking your phone just in case they texted you back. You get butterflies every time you see their name on your caller ID. Wanting to stay in contact with your babe is a sure sign of falling in love.

8) You don’t mind compromising

It isn’t always about what you want anymore. In fact, you’re happy to make a compromise. When you’re really crazy about someone you unconsciously start making investments in their lives. You don’t see yourself as the most important person anymore and you’re happy to do something to please someone else.

9) You’d rather stay in

When you begin to develop deeper feelings for someone you don’t feel the need to go out with friends as much as you used to. You start to value spending a lot of time with one person over a little bit of time with a lot of different people. Suddenly, staying in on a Saturday night to cuddle and watch a movie doesn’t sound so bad.

10) Other priorities get put on hold

Where you used to have hobbies, you now fill your time with activities designed for two. It’s nice to have pastimes in common with your love but try not to forget about the way you used to spend your time. Try to spend at least one night a week for “you” time and give yourself a chance to get back to the things you really enjoy.