Duel at the Graveyard

Eteru POV

I grab the spear. His serious face turns to interest.

???: So, you have defeated Phobia. No surprise she didn't come back. She was too easy to kill.

Phobia, so that's her name. No wonder she tried to find my fears. I ignite the spear and thrust at him, only to have it blocked by that shield. An Ionsdaleite shield and armor, very sturdy and insulator to powers, rarity and value as high as its efficiency . The material makes the user sacrifice mobility over defense. The best way to attack is simply be faster and focus on the armor not made by that material. Again, how do I know that!? I follow this weird knowledge to hit him in the arm not protected by armor. With my high agility, I dodge his attacks, because that blade is starting to glow ominously red. I then kick him, using my weight to make him stumble.

???: You are a worthy one, but can you outrun this!

His hand becomes engulfed by red plasma until he unleashes a scorcher of red lightning. It was so powerful, it launches me through a tree. I try to get up, but the electricity inside me restricts me to move. I try to phase shift, but it's no use. I close my eyes, until my body becomes weightless and I hear Phobia's dream whispers. I see the warrior stumbling, grasping his head. I move, but the warrior seems to not acknowledge me. I then go to the heart of the forest, away from the statues so I can get an advantage. He then marches near where I am on top of tree branches.

???: I have killed generations of dragons. What hope do you have. Come out and face me!

I land behind him, kicking him in the face. He falls to the ground, about to blast me with lightning but I stop him. He leg sweeps me and gets his sword and shield. I get up and we start to walk around in a circle. Before one of us decides to make a move, I try to think up a strategy. Okay, it seems like I have Phobia's powers, but how did I get them. No time to find out. He charges at me and I turn to purple haze. I reappear to see that his sword is stuck to the tree. That's it, all I have to do is not just to overpower him, but use mind tricks against him. I grab my spear, starting to spin it to slightly distract him and hit his legs to make him fall off. He falls so hard I heard a bone crack. I point my blade to his neck.

Eteru: Do you yield?

???: Destroylate never yields!

I then feel a hard item hit me in the head. I get up and my vision clears that Phobia is here and got Destroylate up. Oh no this is not gonna end well. She grabs her spear and he yanks the sword out of the tree. I try to electrocute them, but sparks only come out. Then I took a deep breath and let out red lightning. Wait, red lightning?! It sends the duo flying. Wait, do I have the ability to absorb others powers? I guess so, since Phobia messes with people's minds and Destroylate summons red lightning. I guess Crocovile gave me a keen knowledge on valuable stuff. I approach the downed couple until I see a fleet of countless ships and the biggest flagship I have ever seen. Around me appear multiple soldiers, with a bunch of stun guns. I try to fly out but the ships shot me down. My vision becomes blurry as a cloaked figure approaches me. All goes black.