Fallen Hero

Phobia POV

I finally free myself from the corpse pile and see through the broken window that Eteru, or I think is him, showing no mercy to Samael, always being on the offensive barely letting Samael breathe. I grab my spear, raring to fight, but then I remember Lassea. I see her body sliding since the ship is tilting. I approach her, relieved she's breathing but she's paralyzed. Her right eye gone. Her face frozen in one expression: fear. I gotta get her out of here. I see Destroylate's jumpship and get her inside. I'm surprised it's built for two people at the same time. I was about to climb in when one of the thrusters of the Lion's Pride just blew up. How did that happen? And then another. What are they doing there?! Then I see a saddlebag sliding towards me. I pick it up to see a bounty from books to scrolls. I look through one of the books to see if there is anything to revert Eteru back to normal. Then surprisingly I found it. Maybe the universe loves me. It says that one way is to rip the enchanted item from the holder. The universe HATES me. Another is to have a psychic and control him from the inside. Technically I am one, but I just can delve in the psyche of someone and exploit their fears. Lassea there is gushing with it. But I can distort what people see. That gives me an idea. If I can create multiple copies of either Samael or one of Eteru's fears I can yank off that amulet. Kind of reminds me of a cliche to too many movies or something. I step out to see that Eteru cleanly slashes Shade Bane off Samael's hand, causing it to fall to the vampire towns nearby. Oh never mind it fell to a forbidden pit. Eteru then drags Samael to the lower parts of the ships. Oh come on. I run down the stairs to see they are fighting near the energy reactor... really?! Samael gets flame-punched to my direction. I hide his unconscious body and created a fake him to try to at least hold him off. Alright, he's close enough for me to at least find something in that noggin of his to stop him. Man, that guy been through a lot. Oh, this one's good. I reach out my hand pointing behind, creating the memory.

Eteru: Phobia, you shouldn't have come here.

Phobia: Um...(pointing towards him) look behind you.

Eteru's "eyes"  widen to see the memory of... his mother leaving forever. In a cave there were two dragons, one as big as Malefor possibly with a brilliant red outlined with vermillion and amber stripes and very intricate horns, and the other that resembled an older Eteru with his rainbow iridescent frills and celestial scales but with nebulae, quasars, galaxies, comets, and even black and white holes around her body shimmering, and in motion!

Red Dragon: Carina why do you have to go?

Carina: You don't understand Kashikoi. None of you do! I've betrayed my kind and our sole purpose, my purpose! One day I was just minding my own business to eradicate magic here to prevent yet another magic corruption and the next we both create a family.

Kashikoi: That is why you must stay. We have a child. We fell in love in the clouds and we became mates for life. You can't leave all this beauty behind.

Carina: That is why. I'm a Worldender, one of the most powerful beings, most rarest, our purpose to create and destroy to preserve peace and balance, able to control the very exact atoms of anyone's existence and manipulate and even vaporize them, I...(lets out a few tears)I...

The dragon on who is called Carina starts to cry, like she has a world-changing decision (ironically). The dragon Kashikoi tries to comfort her, but she steps away.

Kashikoi: We already shut ourselves from the outside world, moved out of Dragon's Peak and basically living off the grid, what more do you want?!

Carina: I want the complete safety of this world and the life it holds. If any of the other Worldenders found out... it's the end of life here. I believe Eteru is better without me than the constant reminder of his probable imminent death. I can't even bear the thought of him taken away from us to the rigorous training we all had. I will conjure up a shield around the planet to mask the levels of magic around here, but that means I can't come back. If I try to do it while inside it'll implode, even if I try to go through it. I'm sorry. Please take care of Eteru.