Surprise

Olivia POV

"Can I talk to you" I ask my husband William. "Sure. Is anything wrong". I sit on the couch next to him a start crying. " Olivia what's wrong? " He asked sounding worried. "I'm sorry. With our jobs and death eaters still on the loose". "Via tell me what is going on" "I'm pregnant" I say before burying my face in his shoulders. He rubs my back and doesn't speak for a moment. " I promise you we'll be fine. How many months are you? " "Five. Mum doesn't know.I stopped by Hogwarts this morning to see if she was there and she wasn't". He sighs and continues to rub my back. "Let's get you to bed" he says scooping me up and carrying me to our placing me on the bed. "I'm going to let you get ready while I finish a report for the ministry". After he leaves i get up and get into a nightgown and back into bed. A little. While later William comes back in and goes straight into the bathroom then comes out and joins me. I let his hand make its way over to my stomach and I then slowly fall asleep.

The next I wake up to William shaking me. "Via your mother is coming in two hours"I suddenly get out of bed and run into the bathroom just in time to vomit inside the toilet. Will comes in and looks at me with concerned face. "Maybe you should see a  healer." I shake my head. "I'm fine, promise" I get dresses in jeans and a long sleeve shirt and am pulling on robes as I go downstairs. Then the door knocks and I answer it . Standing there is my mum otherwise known as Minerva Mcgonagall  , " How are you? " she asks me. I look at her and answer truthfully " Fine". Then Will comes out of his office saying "Minerva how are you" before she can answer she looks at me " You wanted to talk to me about something " I glance at William how is now looking directly at me. "Um, no.I didn't" then an owl comes soaring into the room addressed to the mclainin 's . I quickly read the letter then run out the door grabbing my wand. 

William POV

Minerva looks at me " She told you something didn't she" i shake my head then a partonus in a shape of a cat.comes soaring in. "Are you coming or not William" the partonus says. I look at Minerva . "She told me last night and was already very upset. She's pregnant. She looked at me surprised. I run out the door and apperate to the ministry.