Rising

Will POV

it's been a week since the ministry and my wife still hasn't woken up yet. The an owls swoops in drops a letter in my desk.

Mr. Mclainin , your wife is starting to wake up.

I grab my robes from the back of the chair and apperate to St. Mungo. When I get into the room she is still waking up. "William" she mumbles then she opens her eyes and groans. Then opens her eyes. " Where am I " I walk over her her. " St Mungos " she sighs "I was so close to catching him". I look up suddenly interested. " Who? ". She looks me directly in the eye" Fenir Greyback " " Olivia it's a good thing you didn't get bitten ". "But when I try again" I interrupt her " Olivia you aren't going to try again for some time. Your expecting a child in two months. Your mother doesn't even know about this. " She looks shocked for a moment. " Two but I was told four " " We're going to see your mother tomorrow " she nods before going to sleep

The next day

Olivia POV

"William I promise you I'm fine" " We are still going to see your mother. " We go with our robes blowing in the freezing September wind. " Ready" nod and take Will's hand. The next thing I know is that I am at the entrance of Hogwarts. Will pulls me inside and then lets go. The halls are deserted and no one seems to be around. " Where is everybody" I look at Will who shrugged and then we keep going. We walk thru the halls until we get to her office and go inside. She looks up looking unimpressed. " Good you're here" she leads us thru a door to her quarters. " Well sit down" she says looking at us.After talking for several minutes about life, work and other stuff she interrupts me. "Why didn't you tell me?" I stare at her. " Tell you what ?" "Olivia, I know you're pregnant" I avoid her from looking me directly in the eye by staring at the floor. " I've been busy" " But you're not going back to work for a while. " I look over at William and this is the first time has spoken since we got here. Mum looks startled for a moment. "What do you mean" Will looks at her "She 's pushing herself hard trying to round up all t the death eaters" . She nods. As.I stand up Mum grabs my hand " Olivia please take care.if yourself ok" I nod and then apperate back home.