Chapter 3

The day we left, I grabbed my Polaroid camera from my room and three more backup cameras. Drive took 5 hours but we had fun while on this drive taking photos, singing our favorite song, eating junk food, and meet cute boys. But after the drive we finally made it to seaman town which look old time but with a bit of modern. Where we were staying at was near a beautiful ocean along with a beautiful mountain. When we got there, it was even more beautiful than the photo. The hotel was big but also very modern. As soon as we got in, we were greeted by the guy at the front desk.
"Hello! Welcome to the seaman hotel! I'm Marcus, how can I help you?" "We made a check in under bday girl?" I replied. Marcus was very cute. He was a brown hair with a beautiful jawline, perfect brown eyes you just wanna stare at all day, and the perfect lips that makes you look like you wanna kiss him. He search and search until he found it. "Here we are! One room, three bedrooms, and a balcony with a beautiful view of the ocean correct?" "Correct!" I replied. "Okay, let just grab you the key," said Marcus. Has he hand me the key, his hand touch my hand and I felt the passion that we had and looked at each other not knowing the he was saying my name and so was my friends. "Nathalie!!!!" My friends yell out. I snapped out of my fantasy not knowing what was going on. "You okay Girl?" Katie asked. "I'm fine," I replied. I grabbed the key from his hand and ran to the elevator not knowing that I was blushing.

When we open the door to our room, everything was so modern and very classical. There was 7 rooms. 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1 living room, and 1 dining room.
Our bedroom and the living room had an Apple TV which cool and there WiFi was absolutely amazing. "Guys come look at this balcony," said Kathrine. Katie and I ran to the balcony noticing the beautiful town from up here when all the lights are on and everything is dark out and all you see is the full moon reflecting on the ocean. I just knew this was going to be a great birthday!!