Dean x Shy!Reader

Dean helps you after you were attacked

(Y/S/N) =Your Sister's Name
(Y/F/M) = Your Favorite Movie
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tears were spreading down your face. You've hidden yourself in a barn from the werewolf. You've been missing for two weeks now. You were worried about your older sister (Y/S/N). You were scared if she is dead. You looked around the barn and see a body on the stack of hay. "No" you thought as you silently walk towards the body. When you approached to the body you flipped the body over and you gasp. "(Y/S/N)....... No...... " you said as you pick up your dear sister's cold hand. You sister was stabbed in the stomach. You cried as you think about the good memories of you and your sister together. You heard a crunch behind you, you turned around to see a werewolf. Grrrrrr you slowly back away from the creature.
The werewolf suddenly attacked you, you screamed fighting the werewolf as hard as you can. Then the wolf suddenly stopped fighting you then fell on top of you.

You were horrified that the werewolf fell on you and you look up to see a blonde-haired man with a gun. The man ran to you and flipped the dead body off of you. "H-hey you okay there?" The man asks. You shake your head in response. "I'm Dean Winchester I am here to save you from what was about to attack you" he explained. "Your (Y/N) right?" You shook your head yes. "Ok Imma go get my brother Sam and we're going to get you to a safe place" Dean said. Dean helped you out and led you to a Impala. You were sitting there shivering in the cold and as you sit there, you can see your beloved sister's body laying lifeless on the floor. You began to cry, you blamed yourself for getting your sister into this as she tried to save you. "Are you okay (Y/N)?" Dean said as he got in the car with what your guessing his brother Sam. You shook your head no. "Do you want to talk about it?"
Dean asks. There was a dead silence after that. You began to feel tired so you just fell asleep.

2 hours later...........

"Hey (Y/N) wake up we're here" Dean woke you up from your nap. You were so tired you couldn't walk correctly. Dean notices and carried you bridal style to the bunker. You fell asleep again. Dean went inside the bunker and laid you down on the bed in one of the guest rooms.

The next morning you woke up and got up and started to walk around the room so you can regain your balance. After that you started getting curious on where you were. So you got out of the guest bedroom and started walking down the hall. You stopped at the kitchen. "Morning" Dean says in his gruff morning voice. "Morning" you say quietly. "What?" "Um never mind" you try to say a little louder. "Ok....." You walked to the table where Sam is. "Hey are you alright?" Sam asks looking up from his computer.

You shake your head yes. Dean walks over to the table with two coffees, he hands you a cup, you took a sip out of the cup. "So (Y/N)...." Dean asks. "How ya feeling?" "I-Im feel-ling f-fine......" You say softly embarrassed that you stuttered quite a bit.
"That's good hear..... Um so tell me what happened" Dean says. You gulped "I uh w-was kidnapped b-by a g-group of m-monsters....." You said softly horrified about thinking of the memories. "M-my l-little s-sister tri-tried t-to save m-me but she was c-captured as w-well" you said starting to tear. "W-we were t-tortured b-by the men. My sister escaped by cutting the ropes. She m-managed to get me out but as we were running she tripped and fell she told me to keep on running but I-I couldn't leave her but she told me to run. I-I couldn't argue with her so I ran the men took her away" you said starting to cry.

"I'm so sorry about your sister....." Sam says. "It's fine...." You said. "What happened to her?" Dean asks. " Well..... She was stabbed with a-a k-knife......" You broke down to tears. "Hey I'm so sorry for asking that I'm sorry about your sister." Dean said. He thought about what to do to make her feel better. "You should stay here for a little while. Let your body heal from the attack and let it go back to normal" Dean suggested. "Sure I guess...," you said softly.

"Hey (Y/N) do you want to watch a movie? You don't have to we could do something else if that makes you feel better" Dean asks you. "I guess we could..."
Ever since Dean saved you, you had started to like Dean. But what you didn't know that Dean really likes you. You guys started getting ready for the movie night. You guys got snacks, blankets, movies, and snacks. You guys go to Dean's room.

"Well what do you want to watch?" Dean looks over too you. "Let's watch (Y/F/M)"
You said. "Well let's get it on" Dean said cheekily. While you guys were watching the movie, you both start getting comfortable and eventually you guys are cuddling.

Halfway through the movie Dean asks "(Y/N) I know we have only known each other for a day but I really like you". You sit up looking at Dean. "Really?" You said.
"Really" Dean said sincerely. "Well I don't like you" you said. Dean facial expression changed once you said that.

"Just kidding! I love you Dean" you said. After you said that Dean's face lit up. "You had me dead right in that moment (Y/N)" Dean said as he put his face in his hands and laughs. "I really do love you Dean" you said. Dean sits up and turns toward you. By each moment you face grows closer then eventually your lips touch into a passionate little make out session.

After 5 minutes the session started to fade. "I enjoyed that Dean" you said. "I enjoyed it too". "Well let's continue watching the movie!" You said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks guys for reading! I know this one shot sucks but I'll to get better at it!
Please leave comments and votes I would appreciate that!