Jack Kline x reader

You teach Jack how to dance
(Y/F/S) = Your Favorite Song

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/F/S) came on the radio in your room. "Hey Jack come here!" You yelled. "Coming (Y/N)" Jack opened the door to your room and saw you dancing. "What are you doing?....." Jack asked awkwardly confused. "Oh this is called dancing" you said. "I can teach you how to dance" you offered. Jack thought for a bit then agreeing to your offer. "Ok so you can move your body to the beat in any way you want. Here let me show you" you twirled around moving to the beat then you slipped on a slipper. Jack grabbed your hand as fast as he could.

"Wow nice reflexes Jack....." You said as you whipped the dirt off of you. "So as I was saying you can move your body any way you want" you said. "Ok... Let me try to dance..." Jack said. He moved his body slowly to the beat. "Hey your getting the hang of it!" You clapped. Jack was proud that he could dance so he continued moving his body to the beat. Suddenly a love song came on your radio. "I have another dance I can teach you" you said.

"Ok" Jack said. "So you can put your hand here....." You place his hand on your hip. "Then you put your hand in mine....." You connected his hand to yours. "Then I will put my arm around your neck..." You said awkwardly placing your arm around his neck. "I saw people do this on t.v." Jack commented.

"They do this...." Jack moved you side to side slowly waltzing to the songs beat. "H-hey Jack you doing really good!" You said. "Then I saw people doing this...." Jack lowered you down and you were surprised that he knew how to do this. Jack looked into your eyes. You blushed and looked back into his eyes. Your faces began to inch closer and closer. Then your lips touched into a loving kiss.

You both let go and were a blushing messes. "Uhhhh I um enjoyed that Jack....." You said shyly. "I enjoyed it too, (Y/N)...." Jack said scratching the back of his head. "I really like you Jack...." You admitted. "I like you too" Jack said. "Thanks for dancing with me...." You said. "Your welcome it was fun!" Jack said.

"Do you want to dance some more?" You asked. "Sure!" Jack agreed happily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hoped you enjoyed this and I know this is quite bad.
Please leave comments and votes!

And see ya later~
Mishaliciousness