Michael x reader

THIS ONESHOT WILL INCLUDE SPOILERS FROM EPISODE 8 FROM SEASON 15. DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE EPISODE

————————————————

"What can we do?"

You asked. This was the chance to make a move on God. Sam and Dean had planned to lock God, just like what God did to Amara. "We all know that God didn't lock up Amara by himself" Dean spoke, "maybe we can contact Michael." Michael's name caught your attention.

"What's wrong?" Eileen asked as she noticed your sudden expression on your face. You then had a flashback to when Lucifer and Michael fought.

-Flashback-

"Michael!" You screamed as Sam pushed Michael down into the cage. Tears ran down your face as you saw him look up at you, mouthing 'I love you' before he was engulfed into the portal. You sobbed out loud as you crawled your way towards the portal. The portal began closing up by the time you were close to it. Your face faced down into the earth as you sobbed your heart out while your hand gripped the grass where the portal used to be.

"No..." You murmured as you laid onto the ground. Dean slowly stared down at you, his face full of bruises and blood. His eyebrows furrowed down at the sight, watching you sobbing uncontrollably.

"Y/N Dean!" Bobby spoke as he ran over to the both of you. "B-Bobby?" You spoke, still shook from loosing Michael."Come on, get up" Bobby spoke, helping you up. You then fell onto Bobby, engulfing him in a hug as you cried your heart out. Bobby held you still as his hand soothes your back, Castiel then approach the both of you, a sad expression etched into his face as he witnesses you and Bobby. "I'm sorry Y/N" Castiel spoke, you looked up at him with your red eyes, not replying to Castiel as you turned away from him.

-End of flashback-

Ever since you lost Michael, you acted differently. You were more negative, you weren't as social as you were before, you ignored everybody, you were broken. You still missed Michael, even though you may never see him again. You prayed every night, hoping he heard your prayers. You'd tell him what was happening, you'd share your thoughts and feelings with him, as if he was there listening to you.

But year after year, you slowly accepted the fact that Michael was gone but that didn't take away your love for him. Slowly but surely, you were getting back to your old self. You still missed him though but you knew that he'd want you to be happy again.

"I-I'm ok" You nodded, assuring Eileen that everything was ok with a small smile.

"I say we track down Michael, it doesn't sound like a bad idea" Dean spoke, standing up from his seat as he gathered his items.

————————————-

You and Eileen sit in the kitchen as the both of you watched the boys perform a ritual, a ritual to get into hell. You watched Sam place the ingredients inside a bowl for the ritual, then Dean followed by slicing his hand open with a knife, letting the blood spill out into the bowl. After completing the ritual, the boys were gone in less than a millisecond. You both were told to stay put and keep the portal of hell open with just adding a sprinkle of an ingredient every few minutes.

Eileen sat next to the portal, her left side accompanied by her laptop. You however just fumbled with your hands, anxious on what's to come. You hoped that the boys would find Michael. You missed Michael. You yearned for his presence. Sam, Castiel, and Dean had tried to tell you that Michael had probably gone crazy after spending so many years stuck in the cage. You denied their accusations, you knew Michael, you knew what he was capable of, you knew that he could handle any situation.

But then you started having second thoughts.

What if he doesn't remember me?

Does he still love me?

How would he react when he sees me for the first time?

Your leg began tapping the floor, a sign of anxiety. Eileen noticed you, she sensed that you were nervous. "Are you ok?" Eileen spoke, signing with her hands. You gulped, shaking your head no. "Why's that?" Eileen asked, worriedly. "It's a long story" you answered, Eileen places her hand down onto yours, squeezing it gently. "You can share anything with me, I'm always here for you" Eileen spoke. "A while ago, I met the love of my love while on a hunt" you spoke. "Oooo What's his name?" Eileen asked, "you wouldn't believe it but his name is Michael and he's an archangel" you chuckled, noticing the surprised look on her face.

"The Michael? The Michael we're looking for right now?" Eileen asked. "Yup, that Michael" you spoke, "tell me more!" Eileen exclaimed. You chuckled, making Eileen smile. You told her everything that you've done with Michael, from having small dates with Michael to him asking you to be his girlfriend. The memories you shared made you feel warm on the inside, oh how you missed those moments. You hoped that Michael would come back, you wanted to see him so badly, you wanted to feel his touch, you wanted to be with him again.

"And that's how we met" you concluded your discussion. Eileen nodded in approval, "so now I'm just worried, I haven't seen him ever since he fell into the cage with Sam. What if he doesn't remember me? How will he react? Does he still love me?" You rambled on, your eyes started to water as you couldn't hold back anymore. "Sorry, I just" you then broke out into sobs, your head were in your hands as you covered your face away from Eileen, not wanting to show how miserable you looked.

"Y/N, come here" Eileen spoke, her hand motioned you towards her. You got up from your seat and walked over to Eileen. Eileen then engulfed you into a hug, letting you sob onto her shoulder. "Let it out, let it all out" Eileen cooed, her hand combing your hair as she stood still, letting you sob. "I-I'm sorry" you spoke, managing to get out a few words. "There's nothing you should ever be sorry for" Eileen spoke, "I know what it's like, you're not alone" Eileen assured, your body lifted off against hers, your face visible under her eyes.

Eileen places her hands onto you shoulders, giving them an assuring squeeze. "Hey, I know Michael still loves you. The way he acts towards you says it all" Eileen spoke assuringly, flashing a small smile as she grabbed a box of tissues. "Here, you wouldn't want him seeing you like this" Eileen joked, making you chuckle in response. "Thanks Eileen" you murmured, "of course" Eileen responded.

_________________

The kitchen was silent except for the sounds of the typing computer keys and the crackling of the portal. Just then Sam, Dean, and Castiel reappeared in the bunker but with no sign of Michael. "Where's Michael?" You asked, looking behind them. "Yeah, where is he?" Eileen asked. Dean, Sam, and Castiel shared looks, looks that meant something was wrong. Your eyebrows furrowed in worry, not feeling optimistic about their news.

To be continued.....