⭐️15⭐️

(Y/n)'s pov

I lay down on my bed in my room. It was a boring Saturday morning and I have nothing to do.

"When will anything happen today?!?" I yell out to no one in particular, especially being that there was no one but my cat.

I stare back at my cat just staying in a staring contest, that is until my phone goes off. Picking it up I see a dm notification from Instagram.

I decided to open it up with it the only thing I could do.

Clumsy giant

Clumsy giant: Hey (y/n)!

(Y/n):
Hey Chanyeol! What's up?

Clumsy Giant: nothing much, but I was going to ask if you wanted to come hang out with me, baekhyun, and Kai

(Y/n):
Yeah that sounds great! I've been bored all morning

Clumsy Giant: cool! Just drop by the dorms and we can head out

(Y/n):
Ok, I'll be there is 10 :)

Clumsy Giant: see ya soon👋

After turning my phone off, I stand up.
Well I guess it's time to get some proper clothes on.

-time skip-

Heading out the door with phone, wallet and keys in hand I walk out towards the SM dorms to meet up with my friends.

Walking down the long path just humming some music to myself until I see my destination.

Walking up to the door I knock and wait for it to open. On the other side you could hear many different voices and foot steps.
I thought about knocking again thinking no one heard me, at least until I see the door open to reveal Kyungsoo.

"Hey (y/n), you can come in, Kai isn't exactly ready yet." Kyungsoo says moving to the side so I can walk in.

"That's okay, I'm use to Kai always being fashionably late."
Walking in I get greeted with the rest of the guys minus Kai.

"You made it! We will be ready to go soon."

"Cool... where are we going exactly?"

"The mall and arcade! Sounds fun, right?" Baekhyun answers.

"Yeah, can't wait to get going then."

Talking a bit more, we finally hear foot steps come down the hallway.
"Okay I'm ready to go!! Let's head out!"

"Finally! Kai get ready faster next time!"

"Better to be fashionably late."

"Have fun! Make sure to come home at a reasonable time!!" Suho yells as we walk out the door.

"We'll try Eomma!!"

Yeah I decided to write something a bit different this time, and finally got some EXO members in here

Have a good day/night!
See ya in the next update