Flashbacks pt1

1981

12 year old Black Hat was sitting in his room reading playboy magazines while 7 year old White Hat was playing on his Atari. White Hat looked over to find Black Hats electric guitar signed by AC/DC . "Don't even think about touching it" Black Hat said to his little brother. White Hat nodded and started playing his game again. He felt like he should just give it a quick strum then pretend like nothing happened. He strummed it quietly. "IM GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS YOU LITTLE SHIT" Black Hat said grabbing White hat by the shirt, holding up his fist. "I'm sorry Blackie!" White hat said knowing he was gonna get punched in the face really hard. Their mom walked in the room. "Black! Don't be picking on you're brother or I'm gonna take away those little magazines of yours!" She said. "I'm not gonna have a brother when I'm done with him" Black Hat said in a deep voice. "That's it! Give me those magazines young man!" She held out her hand. "Hell no!" Black Hat yelled putting white hat down. "Then stop trying to strangle you're brother all the time!!" His mom said taking her hand away. Black Hat fixed his bandana around his head then sat back on his bed. "Fine...." Young Black Hat said.