Photographs

2018

37 year old Black Hat put the photograph he was holding into a drawer in his desk. The picture was of him and White as kids. He shivered "ghhhh". Black hated thinking about his life throughout the eighties and nineties. Suddenly Dr. Flug came in and dropped a stack of papers onto Blacks desk. "H-h-here s-sir" Dr. Flug said. Black groaned and sent Dr. Flug on his way. As Black was looking for a pen he noticed he had a drawer with a lock on it. He had totally forgotten what was in it so he was curious "hmm? Why do I have that?" He said. "Where did I put the key?". He stared looking through everything like the drawers, boxes, and a lot of other things.he finally remembered that it was under his doormat. His doormat was black and red and it said "beware of temper!". Dr. Flug got that for him last Christmas. Black lifted it up then found the key. "Yes!" He exclaimed. He finally found the key. He unlocked the drawer then opened it. "My old stuff?" He said curiously. Inside the drawer were CD's that said "ASS HATS" them, black and red men crop tops(that's right guys in the nineties wore crop tops), ripped jeans, guitar pics and video tape that said things like, "live at LA" "live at Las Vegas". They were all from 1989-2003. "Shit......" Black got a box and put everything that was in the drawer in it. He put at least a whole roll of tape around the box because he was afraid someone would find it and expose him. He was afraid of this because he thinks someone's gonna put him back on the stage and he didn't want to do that again.