Part 8

Your POV

  "So? How was it bringing her to the Underworld?" Asked Masky to Slenderman, neither does Masky know or not, I was still tagging along behind Slenderman, "Yeah Yeah! How was it??" Hoodie suddenly comes up and tags along.

  I could hear him sigh with the both of them tagging along because of their high sugar, "Will you both stop tagging along with me? I want to talk with (Y/N), alone." Then they both walked slowly back to the living room leaving me and Slenderman alone, heading towards his office.

  "Come child, sit down." He say as we walked through his office door, I sat on the guest chair as he sat down to his office chair. "So child, that person you met just now is the one who made contract with you." I nodded "Do you by any chance rememberred him in any ways?" Slenderman asked, "No.. Maybe just not now.." I said as I looked away.

  "Its okay child, if you do not rememberred it yet, just suit yourself as you spend the days by yourself. And by any chance, do you want to stay here in the mansion for a few days? We have lots of spare rooms" He said "Ah, I think I would be staying in my own house.." I said, I dont want to stay here for a long time since I dont know many of these people very much.

  Then I walked out of his office, to see BEN and Jeff was on the TV playing video games, BEN himself getting triggered everytime. Then I saw this boy with this brown hair, on the kitchen, taking out a glass of orange juice or milk? He turned aroudn and I saw his hazel eyes on me, I quickly dart my vision to both Ben and this guy named Jeff I suppose."UGH! JEFF! STOP BEING A DICKHEAD! WE'RE GONNA LOSE!" Ben yelled. "HEY! You were the one who suggested to play the hard mode!" Jeff shouted. "UGH! LETS JUST GET THIS OVER WITH!" Ben yelled and keep using the controller harshly.

  I walked towards their sofa and waited for both of them to finish. "Uh? Minding telling us what's up with you.. Uh.. What was her name?" Jeff said "(Y/N)?" Said Ben. "Yeah, uh, Ben, mind taking me back to the real realm? I'm gonna head back.." I said "Yeah, yeah after I finished this level with this dumbass" Ben said and Jeff just glared at him.

  Then their game ended with both Ben and Jeff lost. "Ugh fine, lets just take ya home girl, but remember, no promises if these guys wont be after you and kill you in your sleep, even me" He said as he stood up reaching for his jacket and looked at me. Both me and him started heading to the woods, it was dark already, no one knows what time was it.

  Ben was keep walking and I kept up behind him, trying not to lost him in the middle of the dark woods, there were stars even in this dead woods. "So.. mind telling me what is ya story?" Ben asked, still facing forwards. "Well, the 'Death' told me I made a contract with him, to escape my old glamorous life.. Well he also mentioned that both of my parents are dead.." I told him.

  "So the Death was his name? Like what type of human or demon is he?" He asked "He's like the right hand of Lucifer himself" I said "Oh shit, that's dope as fuck." Ben said. Then we arrived at the giant rock once more, and then we go around the rock and we're back to the normal looking woods.

  Ben was about to go around the rock again to leave me, but I speaked up "Uh Ben! Thanks for dropping me here." I said looking at him, he turned around and smiled and continued to walk around the rock and disappeared. I continue to walk according to the path to the entrance of the woods and head back to my home.

  I got reminded of something, I ran to this wall with much pictures hanging. I examined each of them, nothing precious, I didn't see the faces of my parents here, but I do know their faces though.  Then something caught my eyes, this picture of me, with this boy, Toby? It was very dusty so I got a cloth and wiped the dust.

  Toby Rogers... I saw those eyes before, but sort of different. Its him. He's the one who was in Slendy's mansion. Then it feels like a bell just rang in my head. I darted back off to the forest, not caring what will happen, then I was tripped by some rope. "Fuck sakes..." Then I got up seeing someone from a far distance and I prepared myself, taking my knife out from my strap.

  "Who the hell are you?" I asked. The person keep getting closer, the sillhoute looks familiar to me, its Toby? "Uh, Toby?" I asked and wears off my combat position. "Uh? How do you know my name?" He asked. Then it hits me once again, that it is him. "O-oh god.. It is you.." I whispered underneath my breath

  He just stood there, in silence. "I-it's you right?" I asked him, looking at him with a blurry view. Yet he still stood there in silence, "G-god damnit.." I just fall down to my knees and cried, then I felt a hug, "Guess I was right..." I heard him whisper. "Why wont you show up after all these years?" I asked between sobs.

  "I just.. dont know.." He said while still hugging me. "But, minding explaining me one thing?" I looked up to him, & he nodded. "Why did you kill over these past years?" I asked.