Chapter 4

Mei's POV

It was already early in the morning, I saw a bright light coming from the drawer beside me, it was yuzu's phone. Matsuri texted her, it says,

"Yuzu, I heard about your trip with Mei to Hawaii from Harumin. Goodluck on your trip! Buy me some souvenirs from there."

Then I sighed, wondering what should I do next, Yuzu was still sleeping like a baby. She looks so cute. I smiled while looking at her then I kissed her on her forehead, I murmered on her ear "good morning yuzu~ wake up now..." then she pulled me closer to hers as she hugged me tightly, as she slept peacefully she replied "just let me sleep more..." I slowly run my fingers on her soft hair then I kissed her forehead. She smiled as she slept, I heard another notif on her phone, it was Matsuri again, I grabbed her phone and read it again, it said

"BTW..Googluck on your trip with Mei, enjoy yourselves there..."

I put the phone down on the drawer again then I hugged Yuzu, my eyes were starting to close then I fell asleep again.

2 hours later....

Yuzu's POV

Ugh...its another day, the light was shining directly to my eyes, I looked at the clock and it was already 7:36 am....I was particularly hugging someone, Its Mei! She was sleeping above me. I suddenly remembered what the two of us did last night. OMG...my face turned red as a newly picked apple. I looked away blushing as Mei was sleeping peacefully above me. I put her down beside me gently as I gave her a kiss on the forehead. Its getting late soon...I should wake her up and take our baths so that we could do all the activities we planned for today. Hehe....I'm so excited~.

"Mei, wake up now, c'mon lets take our bath..." I gently woke her up, she opened her eyes then she sat down, rubbing her eyes "good morning yuzu..." she said with a sleepy tone as she let out a yawn, as I giggled I replied "good morning Mei~...c'mon lets take our bath now" I said teasingly whispered to her ear then I bit it gently. She blushed even more as I do so. I giggled at her again then I stood up "lets go?" I reached my hand to her as I stand up, she reached my hand then I pull her to the bathroom.

At the bathroom...

Mei's POV

I entered the bathroom with Yuzu, she was taking her clothes off and I did so as well, Yuzu looked at me, blushing. I smirked at her and went to the shower then I took my bath their, Yuzu was beside me, waiting for me to finish in the shower. After so, I moved aside to wash my body with soap and my hair with shampoo. Yuzu was still blushing. After I put soap all over my body I went behind Yuzu and grope her breasts. She was surpried as she hold unto my hands. "M-mei? W-what are you doing?"  She said nervously, then I replied teasingly "just giving back the favour you did for me last night...I want you to feel good as well...." She let out a soft moan near my ears, it felt good. Then I slide my hand downwards so I could please her from below, I rubbed her thighs first, then bit by bit I started to reach down on her clits, I smirked at her then whispers "you're already getting wet I see...." She didn't reply as she kept moaning, it really sounds like she's enjoying this. I guess my fingers really feel that good for her. I entered my finger inside of her, she moaned louder. I moved my fingers back and forth then she moaned louder bit by bit. So I moved it faster as I kiss her on her lips. I sucked her tongue and played with it, teasing her more. The soap on my body was being washed away by the water from the shower as I kept kissing Yuzu, she kissed back, wanting me to do more to her. So I moved my finger faster for her to enjoy herself. She broke the kissed and whispered to me "Mei, please, tease me more...." I moved my fingers even more minute by minute. She was moaning loudly right now. I kissed her on her neck down to her soft breasts, I kissed her nipples then I sucked on them as I play with the other one using my other hand. She was really enjoying herself from this. I pinned her on the wall, agressively licking her nipples. Yuzu wrapped her arms around my neck as she thugged on my hair. She's so warm. I could feel her heating up. I removed my fingers from inside of hers then we both went to the tub. The tub doesn't have water yet, so I grabbed Yuzu by the waist and licks her from below, she feels so hot. She was already twitching her body from the pleasure I was giving her. Yuzu thugged more on my hair as if she was telling me to go deeper. My tongue entered her then I twirl and twitched it around her p*ssy. Yuzu moaned even more as I kept licking her. "Mei, I'm going to cum from this...." her voice sounded like she really is enjoying this. "Go on...let it out as much as you want..." I teasingly said to her. After a few minutes, Yuzu moaned more and more "MEI! I'M CUMMING!" After saying that, she came, I drank all the juices she let out. Yuzu moaned louder as she cum, I giggled at her. "We're done now..." I stood up and dried myself with a towel, I went out already to wear my clothes but Yuzu stayed for a bit to finish bathing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the late upload T^T blue mist and I were a bit busy these past few weeks, and I hope you'd enjoy this chapter~ thanks for supporting our story~