1~The email

The anxiety and anticipation rushed through my body. Sitting on my coach waiting for this email was going to be the death of me. Every few minutes I would refresh my email to see if it came yet. So basically a month ago I applied for a travelling photography job, they were not specific on the key details like, what would we be shooting and where the traveling is. But I needed this job, I've been low on money lately and the lease on my apartment was about to be up.

A sis is trying to collect those coins. Plus it wouldn't hurt to actually get a job where I'm doing what I love everyday. I heard a ding go off on my computer and my heart sank, my palms started to sweat and my hands were shaking. I slowly pressed on the open icon to read the email.

Dear Saje Brooklyn,

We were amazed by your portfolio and the skills you portrayed with the photography. We are happy to congratulate you on being a part of our team to create art. A meeting to talk about the job position and your responsibilities including it will be held on Monday next week. My assistant will email you the time and place closer to the date.

Sincerely,
Andy Deluca

No way...I was speechless.

"I got the job!" I jumped up well flinging my laptop to the other side of the couch.

"Paige" I yelled. Paige is my best friend and we are roommates at the moment. 

She didn't answer so I ran to her room and threw open the door. Running to her side.

"What the hell is your problem" She said annoyed.

I was jumping up and down with excitement.

"I GOT THE JOB!"

"YOU GOT THE JOB??" She yelled getting up and taking my hands to jump with me.

"I GOT THE JOB" I squealed.

She embraced me in a hug before pulling away and smiling at me.

"I'm so proud of you!" She exclaimed.

I started jumping again not being able to hold it in.

"Yeah I have a meeting or something with this guy Andy and ahhhhh I'm so happy" I said.

I rubbed my hands over my face in shock of the fact that I'll be traveling In just a couple of weeks maybe even days.

"I have good news too" she said.

"Oh yeah? What's up" I asked with a huge grin on my face. I was still coming down from the happiness and adrenaline coursing through my body.

"5 Seconds of summer is going on tour after their three year break isn't that crazy!" She yelled.

Here she goes again.

"Is that the band you have been obsessing over since you were 14?? Which one is your favourite again? The Asian or the one with the weird lip ring" I said not really knowing what she's talking about. I've only seen a couple of pics from when she talks to me about them.

She squinted her eyes at me and I swear I thought she was going to bitch slap right then and there.

"CALUM is not Asian you twat" she said disapprovingly.

I shook my head laughing at her child like actions and went back to the living room hearing her follow behind me.

"And that 'guy with the weird lip ring' is the hottest man alive" she exaggerated.

I mentally rolled my eyes as I sat down on the couch and went back on the computer seeing I had another email. It said that they switched the meeting to tonight at 7:00pm. I looked at the clock in the kitchen and saw that it was already 6:00 so I had an hour to get ready.