3~Late Nights

6 shots, 2 beers and 3 glasses of wine later. We were all drunk, these guys are all amazing people and I can't wait to go on tour with them. Andy was right, it really is a family dynamic and they make you feel really comfortable right away as if we've been friends for years already. We've already bonded in the last two drunken hours. Right now Luke and I sat on the ground with our backs resting against the couch as we watched Calum and Ashton fight in New York accents.

"You can't wear black and white polka  dots I wear black and white polka dots" Ashton yells.

"Well fuck you mate" Calum tried to hold a serious face but his laughter eventually breaks through.

I laughed at his laughing cause it's just contagious. He looked over at me laughing and then his smile kind of faded as an emotion filled his eyes but it was gone before I could figure out what it was. He looked away and went to go get another drink as I felt kind of confused at what just happened.

"Don't let him get to you" Luke whispered.

Great so he saw that too.

"He can be a real asshole sometimes but he doesn't mean it, he's just closed off" he continued.

I nodded my head in understanding. I felt my phone start to buzz in my pocket so clumsily got it out seeing as I'm drunk as fuck right now. It was a call from Paige, she probably is wondering if I'm dead by now or not. It is 12am, I answered the call and forgot to put it to my ear and was just starring at the screen as I faintly heard her voice saying hello over and over again.

Luke laughed at me and grabbed the phone putting it on speaker.

"Unfortunately Saje is too intoxicated to understand how a phone works can I take a message?"

"Umm who is this?" She asked confused.

"I'm Luke the singer from five seconds of summer....wait...summa...5 seconds of summer" his accent kept on coming in and out with the word summer.

"Oh my god" was mumbled on the other line before she hung up.

"I can't believe she hung up" I laughed.

Luke handed me my phone back laughing as well.

"My accent is fucked, I don't know who I am anymore" he dramatically stated.

"Oh shut up" Andy said.

I started laughing uncontrollably and fell over wiping a tear from my eye.

"I want to take a bath" Ashton randomly got up and went to the bathroom which had a bath.

"No ashton not again, you broke the tap last time" Luke said while getting up.

Before he left he turned to me and put his hands out for me. I saw Calum starring at us from the corner of my eye and when I looked he turned around and went to the bathroom that Ashton went into. I grabbed Luke's hands and he pulled me up. We both made our way to the bathroom trying not to trip since we were stumbling drunkly.

"You should take your first picture of us" Luke suddenly said enthusiastically.

"Oh-I I didn't bring my camera" I said.

"I have my vintage film camera take it on that, it's what you're going to be using half the time anyway" Andy said.

I smiled bright, excited to have that precious camera in my hands. Photography was like breathing for me, I just simply can't live without it. Andy got the camera for me as Luke went to the bathroom where all the boys were and told them to pose. I laughed at how they were bickering over who was going to stand where.