C H A P T E R 1

As we got off the plane, I headed over to get our luggage. Edgar was holding Luke and Daniel was holding Avery.

I think this is the time I should tell you why I have to go home. You see I wasn't planning to until I was ready but Cora called and said something had happend. She didn't say in detail but something about a war happening soon. If someone starts a war it's game over.

After I had left I've gotten phone calls after phone calls, I even had to smash my phone into the wall because it wouldn't stop. I called Cora a few times, turns out she had a baby girl named Voilet.

     She had kept me updated on things back home and the gang. She didn't tell me much about Lèo... and I'm getting worried something had happen. She just told me he was around, not as much but he comes and goes.

      We got into the cab giving him directions. I told Cora the news and she was so excited that she made a special dinner, of course not inviting EVERYONE but just the family.

     As we got closer and closer the butterflies in my stomach wouldn't stop. "Hey, it's gonna be ok Val." Whispers Daniel. And I sorta believed him.

      Avery had been letting her head on my lap while Luke has been non stop talking to Edgar about how excited he is.

    I told them they could stay in the guest room, I didn't know where I'd keep Avery and Luke but I'll just put them in my room while I take the other guest room.

     "We have arrived to your destination." The driver said. We got out getting the luggage and headed towards the door , not knowing what to expect.

I was hesitant but knocked softly. Luke grabbed my hand a squeezed it. I looked down at him and smiled.

As the door creaked open, revealing uncle Jim. A single tear leaving my eye as I looked at him.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly, as if I were to flow into the wind and leave.

"Honey? Who is it-" Cora gasped as she ran towards me. "Oh my goodness your here. Ive missed you so much." She said crying a bit.

      "Well come on in." She said walking back inside followed by the rest of us.

     "Oh where are my manners? Hello, I'm Cora Val's uncle's wife. And this is my husband Adam." She said.

    "Hello, you can call me Adam, Jim." He smiled.

     "I'm Daniel, a close friend of Valentina's, and this is my boyfriend Edgar. It's our pleasure to meet you." He said shaking my uncles hand.

     "Voilet scende e dì ciao." My uncle called out. (Translation: Voilet come down and say hi)

     And came down a little girl with long black curly hair, with big doe brown eyes.

    "Hello, I'm Voilet. And you are?" She asked looking up at me.

    "I'm Valentina, your cousin. This is Daniel and Edgar and these to are Avery and Luke. Say hi kids." I said.

"Wait- they are your kids? But whose the father?" Uncle Jim asked confused.

"Can we not talk about this in front of the kids." I Said warningly. He just sighed and nodded.

"Why don't you take Avery and Luke to your room Voilet, we adults have to talk." Cora said smiling at the little curly haired girl.

      Once us adults were in the kitchen my uncle started. "Now talk young lady. Don't you know how worried I was? I even sent the gang to look through the streets of London, and I had told the others that are still in Chicago."

     He sighed looking frustrated. "I'm just glad your home and safe now." He said.

     "Well, three years ago I found out I was pregnant. I didn't know what to do who to tell." (Of course I'm not gonna say I told Cora or else it will ruin uncle Jim) "I left, no note, no call or text. Nothing. I just left and I'm sorry for that. But I didn't know what to do I had just graduated not that long ago. But then I moved to Verona Italy. There I meet Daniel and Edgar. But I truley am sorry." I Said.

    "It ok, as long as you don't do that again. Now, your brother should be home soon with Alice." Uncle Jim Said.

     "Wait who's Alice?" I Said. And that's when the front door opened.

     "Uncle Jim, Cora, I'm home. Where are you guys?" I could hear Lorenzo's voice from the living room.

     I walked out almost running. He looked a bit different, maybe it was the light beard growing in or maybe it was the fact that he'd grown a bit.

     "Va-Val......." he spoke almost under a whisper. I ran towards him and jumped on him hugging him for dear life.

     "I've missed you so much." He whispered. Getting back up on his feet with me still clinging to him.

     "Oh um Val, this is Alice..... my fiancè.." He said.

     "It's so nice to finally meet you, I'm Alice." The blonde spoke. Her round glasses framing her face well. She genuinely smiled holding a hand out.

    "It's nice to meet you to I'm Valentina, but you can call me Val." I smiled back.

      "Mommy, Luke took my toy."  Avery yelled. "No I didnt she is lying." Luke yelled back.

     "Wait.... whose kids are those?" Lorenzo said.

     "Avery Luke, if I come up there and you two are fighting it's gonna be bed time soon." I yelled back at them.

     Lorenzo looked wide eyed at me. "There your kids, congratulations." He hugged me again.

    "Oh and Lorenzo Alice, these are my very good friends Edgar and Daniel." I looked back to them as they hold hands. Saying hi.

      As we talked for an hour or two, it started getting dark and time to sleep.

    "Daniel Edgar, you guys can sleep in the guest room, there is two beds but feel free to put them together." I Said with a wink.

     Daniel blushed and Edgar smirked 

     "Come on kids let's go to bed."

                    •••••••••••••••

A/N: a lot of introductions, next chapter not so much but it will get a bit emotional and exciting. It'll be up hopefully by the end of the week:)