Chap 13: my problem is you

I care for you in many ways, maybe you will never know and maybe I will never show.

•••°•••°•••°•••

Play this song 'a little more' by Alessia Cara

(Haha , honestly I love her songs, have a taste of them too)

Enjoy

"Noti , I'm the one taking her home, " Mr Brown said shocking me. Noti gave him a pissed look and I knew she will protest.

"She is my friend. "

See! She is something. Okay but I can't let them argue when in real sense I'm standing between the two and none of them seemed to notice me.

"Whatever guys, I'm walking home. Thank you for your concern though, " I spoke making Khali laugh. The other two just stared at me.

"Please bro let me take her home today, " Noti begged.

He is her brother ? Damn this is really amazing. Note my sarcasm.

I will ask this later.

She is really crazy, I mean I'm the one to agree or not but what is she doing, forcing me to agree when I don't want either of the two to take me home.

"Noti I said I'm walking home, " I insisted with a serious tone. She doesn't get it, that I'm not interested in both of their rides.

"Huddah. Come, " Khali demanded snapping me from these crazy guys. We left them and walked out. "They always argue over little things, they will sort things out."

"Is she his sister ?" I asked unable to hide the curiosity.

"Yeah, and they are freaking rich. His dad owns many businesses in this town including the best company in Kenya currently. The Jones company, " he elaborated shocking me. Why didn't I know these things ?

"Oh, really ?" This is unbelievable.

"Yeah, I've you ever heard of it ?"

Should I say the truth.

"Y..es, I mean..." Damn this was hard to say. It has never sounded weird to say but today was different.

"What ?"

"Forget about it, but I've ever heard such a campany." I half lied and he didn't realize.

"Their dad was an artist and a great producer long time ago, he made millions of money and gave them to his children." He went on as I was surprised by all of these news I got.

"Their dad must be an amazing father , I mean he worked hard and his children are stable in everything." I reasoned as we walked out of gate.

"Hey Khali, don't walk her outside. I'm the one taking her home." Noti shouted coming out of the studio. I just looked at Khali who mouthed an 'it's okay' and lead me back to the parking lot.

I love how cool Khali was. He can make an amazing friend.

I stepped on her car waving bye to Khali as we drove away.

"My brother can be a bitch, " she said hitting the steering hard. What the hell with her ?

"Forget about him, " I said trying to calm her.