Part 45: Firsts

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS FOR MATURE READERS-18 & UP-THANKS!

I'm sure.

That was all I needed. I laid there, closing my eyes with relief, enjoying those soft lips dragging down my neck to my collar bone. She lightly bit into it, and I gasped. My wolf scratched at my insides, howling to get out. I tried to calm my breathing, tried to tell it, She's untouched, you know that. Must be patient, must be gentle.

I rolled quickly, reversing our positions. I settled between her legs easily. I looked into her eyes to find nothing but excitement and curiosity. She looked down at our bodies and lightly ran her fingers down my sides to tug at my t-shirt. I lightly shifted and she pulled it up and over my head. When I did the same she arched her body to me so I could pull the sweater off to reveal a pretty satin and lace bra. I unfastened her jeans and she lifted her hips so I could slide them off her to reveal a matching bikini. I unfastened mine and kicked them off quickly, returning to her embrace. 

"What?"

I laughed softly, shaking my head in disbelief. So much for all that experience. "I'm nervous."

She giggled. "You?"

"I--" I put my forehead against hers and sighed. "I want this to be perfect for you. I--" She caressed my cheek, and kissed me. She put her arms around me, and just held me. 

"I just want to be with you," she whispered. "I belong to you, right?"

"And I, you," I whispered back, pushing a lock of hair from her face. I'd been basically training her up to this since she'd been staying in my room, our room. "Ah, Lani." I'd been overthinking this. I kissed her cheek, then her ear, then her jawline. Her hands glided up and down my back, and I instinctively moved my hips against her. She exhaled and it sounded like a high pitched moan, a sensation that traveled down my spine. I licked her neck, she arched against me. 

I pulled down her bra strap with my teeth and kissed her shoulder, and I felt one of her hands gently rake my scalp. I growled softly, following the bra line down to the center of her chest with my lips and up the other side to pull the other strap down. I raked a hand up her spine and arched her to me to unfastened it as I kissed her, this time tasting and licking the insides of her mouth. We both moaned, and the sound set my wolf off.

Suddenly she gasped, "Kyros?" 

I knew what was happening. My eyes changed. "Sorry--my wolf--"

"It's okay." She traced my eyebrows with her thumbs. "It's okay."

"You don't know--" I gasped, my eyes rolling closed as she licked my ear, my jawline, then my neck. I nuzzled between her breasts and then kissed each, bringing my tongue into play and making her squirm. I moved against her, and her hips moved with mine. Patience.  

I trailed kisses down her body and pulled the last of her clothing. I kissed her knees, and she giggled. I smiled at that as I dropped her underwear on the bed beside us. Her inner knees were ticklish, but her thighs were a different story. 

"Kyros!"

She went through a series of trembling, arching and moaning. I reveled in all of it, learning what brought her pleasure, what thrilled and chilled her. Finally I crawled over her, and gathered her close. I kissed her hard, making her sigh as I worked gently into her. She was panting in time with me, her eyes half closed. I kissed her forehead, kissed her cheek, and then--

"Ah!" She cried softly and clung tighter, the look on her face was a mixture of pain and bliss.

I kissed her again, held her tight. "It won't hurt again, love, I promise." My breathing was ragged, and at the moment, it took everything I had not to move. I rained kisses on her face. She closed her eyes, and I kissed her lids. She looked as if she was feeling me, and she exhaled, her head falling back as she began to throb around me. I slowly pulled most of the way, then pushed back into her, making her open her eyes and wrap her arms and legs around me. I started moving, and she gasped softly, her eyes rolling closed. "Just...breathe..."

Sometime later, we lay in bed, and she was so exhausted, she fell into a deep sleep. I looked down at her face, which lay on my chest, breathing deeply and peacefully. I looked further down at her body, and my wolf sighed with me. My wolf hadn't been sated like this...ever, causing me to look at the clock in the room. "Two hours?" I whispered, and kissed her hair. "Oh, I'm sorry, love." 

"Kyros?" It was obvious she was half asleep, eyes still closed.

"Sleep now, darling," I whispered. "We'll bathe and eat...and do it all over again." I yawned, and she sleepily giggled, eyes still closed. I kissed her forehead, and snuggled closer to stave off any chill, then pulled the top covers over us just to be sure.  I closed my eyes, smiling and knowing this was our first time down here, first time everything, and this wouldn't be the only.